1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a sequel does get approved, I think it's best to stick to streaming since I feel Zack needs the long runtime to tell his story which fits well in the streaming format rather than in the theaters. Although, I'm also gonna say that I'm not a fan of the whole Bruce and Lois's child idea.

It's Clark's child. The time gap between BvS and Justice League is only one month.

Edited: Caught up on the discussion, my bad.

It's Clark's child. The time gap between BvS and Justice League is only one month.

Edited: Caught up on the discussion, my bad.

Yep...Snyder has clearly said in interviews that it?s Clark?s child who is born with no powers. They name the child AFTER Bruce, which is definitely not the same thing as being his child.
Then the powerless child of CLARK and Lois becomes the new Batman.

I don?t understand why Bruce would hesitate to do something the first time around. Because he's angry she told him he's not the father so he contemplates jumping in to save her?
Is he supposed to be written like a sad rejected teenager? Lol

This was one of the ideas that was dropped in the pre production of jl1, Snyder would make Batman hesitate for some reason(he dont say what it is) against Darkseid and the child would be clark's.

If a sequel does get approved, I think it's best to stick to streaming since I feel Zack needs the long runtime to tell his story which fits well in the streaming format rather than in the theaters. .

It can pretty much ONLY be as a streaming series at this point. WB execs like Toby Emmerich have egos which are so big they are against the Snyder Cut even being released. Therefore they would never OK a JL2 movie under their watch. Even this success makes them all look REALLY bad for the decisions they made.

I'm sure Snyder, Affleck and the others (especially Ray Fisher) would never want to work with any of those people at WB anyway.

Therefore it can only be with HBO Max (separate business under AT&T who also owns WB). They are also way more pumped for The Snyder Cut anyway. Especially how good it is for their streaming service.

But as you say, long form story telling is more Snyders thing. So a miniseries of 4-5 episode's x 1hr each would be great for a JL2 and JL3 "Season". His plan was already mapped out on those original storyboards shown at the Dallas costume exhibition. He's since said they was the older original plan, however he now has an updated larger plan which he will not show.

This would of course include the Joker element which was added more recently as a final scene shot just for this JL.

So now we just need to wait for AT&T and HBO Max to gather the hours viewed for this past weekend and perhaps this week, and see what they decide to do.

I've watched it several times. So my numbers are in.

Yep...Snyder has clearly said in interviews that it?s Clark?s child who is born with no powers. They name the child AFTER Bruce, which is definitely not the same thing as being his child.
Then the powerless child of CLARK and Lois becomes the new Batman.

Yep. Here are the exact details from Zack Snyder himself on Louis' baby. The whole Esquire article has some pretty good questions. Love how Affleck said he'd do the scene for Zack.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a35886906/zack-snyder-cut-justice-league-interview/

ESQ: So, in Justice League, there is a quick shot of a pregnancy test in Lois Lane’s bedside drawer. Is Lois Lane pregnant or is she not pregnant?

Snyder: She's definitely pregnant.

ESQ: So when you see them moving back to the house and Batman briefly before a cut, says congratulations to Clark Kent, that's in reference to the pregnancy?

Snyder: Yeah. You see, I always wanted Barbara Gordon to come in the movies. Commissioner Gordon would be on the way out, and we'd have Barbara starting to play a bigger role. My idea was that after Batman sacrificed himself, there would be a window where there was no Batman, and I thought Barbara could fill that until the child of Superman and Lois, who has no powers, would become Batman when he was of age.

ESQ: Whoa.

Snyder: That was the idea anyway. It just seemed to make sense. Then, of course, Barbara could have been his mentor, but who knows? That's all just... see now we're just wishful thinking.

While filming JL, thinking he would be able to do all the sequels he had planned and according to the storyboards, Bruce would be the father, sacrificing himself to save Lois and she would raise the baby with Clark. After Josstice League this changed, now thinking his cut will be his last chance to end his story with these characters, the Bruce/Lois relationship was removed and the baby is now Clark's. That way if he never gets to restore his original vision, which is likely, there is not a massive plot hole about who the father is.

I kinda hate all this baby, dying, future Batman stuff he had planned, but at the same time it?s all so over the top that i think it may be......interesting.

Shame we?ll never see it.

While filming JL, thinking he would be able to do all the sequels he had planned and according to the storyboards, Bruce would be the father, sacrificing himself to save Lois and she would raise the baby with Clark. After Josstice League this changed, now thinking his cut will be his last chance to end his story with these characters, the Bruce/Lois relationship was removed and the baby is now Clark's. That way if he never gets to restore his original vision, which is likely, there is not a massive plot hole about who the father is.

I dont think so, the storyboard was something in the pre production of JL1, the "who's the father" was dropped before starting filming JL1, this was one of the things that Warner was a solid NO just like mullets and beard for Superman.
I may be talking crap but i just don't think that Snyder would go forward with the Bruce Kent becoming batman as the FlashPoint would be release after JL3, let just remember that Batgirl and Nightwing was rumored to get solo movies between JL2 and JL3.
In those recent interviews Snyder is selling his fish as a storyteller, everything he is saiying is gonne be changed if he comes back for the sequel, its like "if they say no, everyone will ****s warner on social midia, they want my vision now that i revealed my overall plan". He did the same thing in the final scene with Joker and Batman.

This is going by storyboards Snyder leaked. Now after his cut is released his story changed and Clark is the father.
Flashpoint's job now is to end this vision, introduce the multiverse so WB can try to save face :slap

Yeah, Snyder said Himself he dropped it. Thank goodness. I would have hated all that. Especially without establishing the characters yet, which I feel like they haven?t properly yet.

I am 1000% for restart the Snyderverse. I however I don?t think TV is the best route. Snyder is a big budget director, I can?t see him making anything small scale, nor do I want to see that world on the cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was out of Homecoming until he was in.

It's all ******** for more money. Going public like that only gives him more power and makes WB look bad. They will do whatever it takes to lock him in, since he and Affleck are the main reasons to see this film.

Yeah, if that's the case they can always tell him to **** off. Get JDM as Flashpoint Batman. He seemed excited to do it and I doubt he'd be playing games like this right before filming.

More people buy the new twin pack the more likely we are to see more DC figures. I get a chance at more stuff I want and people that missed out get an awesome figure. Win win for me.

My sentiments also. Although unfortunately, I have no interest in the pack. I still very much enjoy my BvS KM Batman and out of the BvS, JL and now ZSJL Supermans, I’m quite happy with BvS Superman being the figure to represent those.

I will say if they were going to simply recycle a sculpt, the MoS sculpt would look better on this Supes figure than the BvS sculpt again. Both in terms of likeness and closer hair accuracy.

My sentiments also. Although unfortunately, I have no interest in the pack. I still very much enjoy my BvS KM Batman and out of the BvS, JL and now ZSJL Supermans, I’m quite happy with BvS Superman being the figure to represent those.

I will say if they were going to simply recycle a sculpt, the MoS sculpt would look better on this Supes figure than the BvS sculpt again. Both in terms of likeness and closer hair accuracy.

I would be more willing to purchase the two-pack if they reused that sculpt.

I feel like the covid fear at this point is an excuse. If he has so much going on then why bother even casting him in it or him saying yes to reprising the role. I agree with everyone else we should have gotten JDM as Flashpoint Batman with Batfleck returning also it can have mix of Flashpoint/ The button story with them. I rather just not have so much hassle for a movie to get started filming. I'd say they could have done flashpoint right after Zach's JL films completed that way it would make more sense especially if Batman dies at the end of JL part 3. Barry could have brought him back for the story of flashpoint.

Amazing set but they should definitely change Knightmare Batman's coat and make something more movie accurate. Since the release is far away, you should really all complain about this so they change it. It's still doable.

Back