Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31252069678_f4362020bc_c.jpg
Which RPO is that?

What vendor?

Is it a steelbook or lenticular?

Edit: never mind, I figured it out. Wish I knew about it before, I would have bought that one

I ended up with Zaavi's 3D and the Target exclusive 4K. After double dipping, another $48 on one movie is too much.

Last edited:
Which RPO is that?

What vendor?

Is it a steelbook or lenticular?

Edit: never mind, I figured it out. Wish I knew about it before, I would have bought that one

I ended up with Zaavi's 3D and the Target exclusive 4K. After double dipping, another $48 on one movie is too much.

A little bummed that the lenticular image doesn't change to his Avatar character like it does on the Target exclusive.

​If anyone is going to Target on Tuesday, could someone pick me up a copy of the Ant Man exclusive with the book, please?

Anyone planning on picking up the new version of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers from Olive Signature better do it soon. They have depleted their 5000 unit inventory and won't be pressing any more.

Trying to decide on whether to get Antman and the wasp in 3D or 4K.

I know, 1st world problems.

Anybody want to try and knock me off the fence?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Where were you going to get it in 3D? Unless they replenished stock, Zavvi is “sold out” of their 3D allocation.

From last week:

1fcq9v.jpg

8wckdg.jpg

16actqc.jpg

Yesterday. Wish they did a gloss finish vs. a matte finish, I feel like some of the detail gets lost on the matte finish.

sdjzg8.jpg

30kt9b5.jpg

2jbru3k.jpg

2lw9xl.jpg

ih0320.jpg

Ahh, yeah that makes sense. Sorry, I was thinking strictly SteelBook, LOL.

I’d say 3D. You can always pick up 4K domestically later.

Same. With the digital VUDU copy, it is not remastered.

Got mine from amazon and the outer box was damaged since they shipped it in a padded envelope instead of a box. Got the replacement shipped the same way and it was more damaged. Checked amazon reviews and there’s tons of pics of damaged boxes.

Back