Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42939888580_575baa0589_c.jpg

2lxyu14.jpg

I went to Best Buy yesterday to get my ISP order of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K SteelBook, The Nightmare Before Christmas SteelBook, and Hocus Pocus SteelBook, and found a random Sucker Punch SteelBook on the shelves. I didn't have it in steelbook form and for $12.99, it was a no brainer.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 3D

Not crazy about it, but my Daughter likes it.

Also found Avengers 3D and Coraline 3D for $10 each.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Agreed.
I have all these first phases for Marvel in Steel so I may finish it.
But I am just so done. No originality at all.

Picked up the 4K exclusive from Target. Box art has been going down in quality for a lot of recent releases but man this one looks great! :rock

53666816_Alt02
That’s the one I picked up too. Love the overall package and the books they have been doing are pretty cool.

I have been pulling back from Steels cause they are just so lazy when it comes to the art.
I agree. I think they just take the consumer for granted and assume they will just buy it because it's a steelbook.

I didn't buy Infinity War steel, and I didn't buy Solo steel either.

Apparently a lot of people didn't, since there were tons on the shelves at Best Buy.

...on a side note, anybody else's Best Buy drastically shrink their movie section? Mine went from 8 sides (4 rows) to 4 sides.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Best Buy here moved and did a grand opening last week and the movie section is a lot smaller. They expanded toys and phone accessories and home appliances into the extra space.

2m4t00i.jpg

mvqck5.jpg

fwm0pz.jpg

I'm not feeling the Solo SteelBook as well...but in for a penny, in for a pound...

Will most likely return the DigiPack and RedCard exclusive Millenium Falcon.

Back