Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set from Amazon had very minor damage to the carton but the book inside was fine. I am not worried about the outer case or the minifigs. I put them disks into a couple of cases with custom art and the book on top of my movie shelf. Love the red on Black look. Amazing job by Warner on the overall quality on the episodes. Love this show.

The UK is getting the Batman Animated Series Blu Ray set too, however it is not as nice as the US version (no book or art cards, for example), so I ordered the US version instead of the UK version. Reading the reviews and your comments about the packaging has me worried. If the sets are being damaged in US domestic delivery, I can't imagine what my set is going to look like once it has travelled over the Atlantic.

Is there another box inside for the discs? From the pictures on Amazon it looks like the main box just houses the figures (which I don't really care for). I am hoping I may be able to use the inner box that the discs are in to display the set (and hopefully this won't be as damaged as the outer box).

Ok, thank you. Fingers crossed it isn't obliterated when it arrives.

It's ridiculous. I don't know if it is the same with Amazon US, but Amazon UK is infamous here in England for it's use of unnecessarily oversized boxes/packaging, and here they are using envelopes.

I've learned when ordering art books from Amazon to get them gift wrapped. They basically just put it in a fabric-like gift bag, but it seems to do the trick in protecting things I don't want damaged.

Yep I’m waiting on my second replacement now, after specifically asking for the first replacement to be packed in a box and having it still show up in a padded envelope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The UK is getting the Batman Animated Series Blu Ray set too, however it is not as nice as the US version (no book or art cards, for example), so I ordered the US version instead of the UK version. Reading the reviews and your comments about the packaging has me worried. If the sets are being damaged in US domestic delivery, I can't imagine what my set is going to look like once it has travelled over the Atlantic.

Is there another box inside for the discs? From the pictures on Amazon it looks like the main box just houses the figures (which I don't really care for). I am hoping I may be able to use the inner box that the discs are in to display the set (and hopefully this won't be as damaged as the outer box).

The UK is getting the same Deluxe version as the US. It's just an HMV exclusive for some stupid reason.

Got mine undamaged- anybody watch the discs to see how blu ray worked for the animation?

Got mine undamaged- anybody watch the discs to see how blu ray worked for the animation?

Looks awesome and sounds really amazing. Love the sound of the batmobile roaring in the opening credits. Looks very clean overall and crystal clear. Was worth the wait.

Have heard they look great.

Not really sure if I'll keep my Ltd Edition set though, looking at it the extras over the standard set really don't seem worth the extra cost & I'm never going to use them

May sell it & just re-buy the standard edition instead.

Neil

Have heard they look great.

Not really sure if I'll keep my Ltd Edition set though, looking at it the extras over the standard set really don't seem worth the extra cost & I'm never going to use them

May sell it & just re-buy the standard edition instead.

Neil

I was gonna get the Deluxe version but after seeing that the standard version comes in the same type of packaging, just without the pops and art cards, i think i'm just gonna get the standard and save a bit of money....which i will then spend on something else :lol

The Witches! I wish this was available on blu ray.
be5fda690d25e42902ea3ca729ec4ac9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna get the Deluxe version but after seeing that the standard version comes in the same type of packaging, just without the pops and art cards, i think i'm just gonna get the standard and save a bit of money....which i will then spend on something else :lol

Yeah nothing in it really
Definitely going to sell my one.

Neil

My Batman: The Animated Series Deluxe edition Blu Ray arrived from Amazon US today... in a shipping box and in pristine condition! Guess I got lucky.

Back