Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this Walmart exclusive The Terminator slipcover today and had to have it. Gorgeous stuff.

wPFEXr5.jpg

I’ll be pickin’ up that BB Infinity War steelbook later today too.

my local BB was SOLD OUT of all IW steelbooks as soon as I walked through the door at 3 minutes after they opened...did someone buy out the entire stock?

Always had the same problem with the two BBs near me, steelbooks always sold out quick. I just buy them online now, sucks you have to pay shipping, but saves me from wasting my time going around looking for them.

Always had the same problem with the two BBs near me, steelbooks always sold out quick. I just buy them online now, sucks you have to pay shipping, but saves me from wasting my time going around looking for them.

Yep ordering online- I'm not wasting time running to other BBs in my area

Fellas, fellas...

Preorder the SteelBooks for in store pick up (ISP). Better yet, chose shipping first. BestBuy.com will then offer you a $1 off incentive to do ISP.

Picked up a Target Exclusive Infinity War Digipak today, and Best Buy Exclusive SteelBooks for Red Sparrow (glad I waited, price dropped to $19.99 this week) and Infinity War. Though I may end up returning IW as I just found out the Zavvi version will be embossed...

ql5R7Ve.jpg

I’m definitely getting the BluFans premium release as well:

9a438038gy1fu228yainkj22wq1k71cr.jpg

There were plenty of 4k steelbooks on the shelves at my local BB. I opted for the regular 4k, as i'm not impressed with the steel. Also, since i'm buying 3D as well, I feel much less inclined to buy the more expensive version.

Was surprised to still see RPO steelbooks as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fellas, fellas...

Preorder the SteelBooks for in store pick up (ISP). Better yet, chose shipping first. BestBuy.com will then offer you a $1 off incentive to do ISP.

Picked up a Target Exclusive Infinity War Digipak today, and Best Buy Exclusive SteelBooks for Red Sparrow (glad I waited, price dropped to $19.99 this week) and Infinity War. Though I may end up returning IW as I just found out the Zavvi version will be embossed...

ql5R7Ve.jpg

I’m definitely getting the BluFans premium release as well:

9a438038gy1fu228yainkj22wq1k71cr.jpg
Yeah, they've been doing that for about a year now, i'm near BB often, so why not save a $?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Really love all the 4k pick-ups. The IW steelbook has definitely grown on me even though it deviates from the Avengers 1 and 2 art.

20180814_232740-2160x1620.jpg

The Target Exclusive was clearly the best release in my eyes though:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This came in earlier in the week but I just opened it up today. A little late but it's a beauty.

Blufans Captain America Civil War:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So yesterday I walk into the same BB I went in first thing Tues morning and found ZERO IW steelbooks. Guess what? They are now crammed with lots of them...I say they never put them out or hadn't received them on Tues!!

OMFG!! Us Canadians have been shafted the digital copies after season 5. Went to Walmart / Best Best to purchase my copy today and to my surprise we are now shafted the slipcovers too!! I don’t get it. Physical media is supposed to be dead right?? So it’s the collectors who are purchasing blu rays. Casual watchers will watch on Netflix. So a guy like me who has slipcovers since S1 is now awarded with a **** you to add to my collection. I guess sorry Canadian retail but I’m purchasing my copy over the border!!
03C0D5D5-AAA3-4A6D-BF0F-171E123EDB46.jpg
9C0E8912-1948-44CB-9143-CD92C153D1EA.jpg

Invisible Man blu ray complete legacy collection
Creature From the Black Lagoon blu ray complete legacy collection
Naruto Shippuden dvd set 35

Back