Your Favorite Underrated Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falling_Down_(1993_film)_poster.jpg

The Quick And The Dead: Entertaining western with a very known cast. Plus just like in Unforgiven, Gene Hackman is mean and sadistic.
Open Range: At first I didn't think much of this Costner western, but watching as it builds up towards the end was great. Also it helps that Robert Duvall is in this.:)

My favorite underrated movie is the other guys with mark wahlberg and will ferrel. Very funny
" you know what they call it when they do that? Call it a soup kitchen! Some pretty rough stuff"

I don't think MOTP is underrated. The opposite actually. Oddly revered, especially around these parts. I actually found Mask of the Phantasm underwhelming. It struck me as a slightly better-than-average BTAS episode -- and not even the top of the heap of BTAS. It wasn't bad, but hardly a cinematic masterpiece. Certainly not as good as the Nolan trilogy. Or '89 Batman. Or even the animated TDKR or Year One.

SnakeDoc

RT:

"DREDD" was risky enough with the budget and terribly marketed.
It did very-very good considering the rating, the 3D, the complete lack of screenings, and dumb ass comparison with "The Raid".

don know... to me the Raid 1 and 2 were 10 times better than DREDD. the best part of DREDD was Leana Hedeys look - thats about it :)

This is why I started the Forgotten Favorites thread. People seem to think that time + distance = underrated. Their understanding of the word is lacking.

Just watched Boondock Saints again after a long time.

I remembered it to be better than it really is, either awkward, forced or overacted delivery, cheap stereotypes (although not necessarily a bad thing), so preachy and takes itself a bit to seriously it even gets in the way of the enjoyment a bit, but overall fun movie and fun characters.

Overrated cause it doesn't deserve 20% on RT :lol or maybe it does, and it's just good despite being bad.

Still love some of the visuals.

the-boondock-saints-original.jpg

Just watched Boondock Saints again after a long time.

I remembered it to be better than it really is, either awkward, forced or overacted delivery, cheap stereotypes (although not necessarily a bad thing), so preachy and takes itself a bit to seriously it even gets in the way of the enjoyment a bit, but overall fun movie and fun characters.

Overrated cause it doesn't deserve 20% on RT :lol or maybe it does, and it's just good despite being bad.

Still love some of the visuals.

the-boondock-saints-original.jpg

Daryl Dixon and Powder. That fact alone makes it awesome. :lol

Back