Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its an inaccuracy. But its not like its meant to have netting and it doesnt, its not meant to have netting and it does. Theres people saying if theirs comes with netting they are sending it back.

A pair of scissors and a few tugs would remedy the problem and seems like far less hassle. And more logical

Out of curiosity, how is the netting attached to Wolf's legs? Depending on how it's attached, could you damage some paint in the netting removal process?

Last edited:
Why are people kicking up a fuss about netting that would take 15 seconds to remove?

Its an inaccuracy. But its not like its meant to have netting and it doesnt, its not meant to have netting and it does. Theres people saying if theirs comes with netting they are sending it back.

A pair of scissors and a few tugs would remedy the problem and seems like far less hassle. And more logical

The issue is, what if there are areas where you can't cut the netting completely off and can still see a little of it sticking out from underneath? This is sure to happen if all you're using is a pair of scissors.
The other issue is, what if you scratched or broke a piece of the statue itself while trying to remove the netting?

I'm skilled at using a hobby/x-acto knife, but the point is, the customer should NOT have to do this. Simply stated, this is a mistake on Sideshow's part and should not be shipped out like this.

Not for $2 grand. :cuckoo:

It's pretty simple actually. :lecture For 2 thousand dollars you shouldn't have to do anything. :duh
If i was willing to spend 2k on a statue it would be because im deeply invested in the character and the piece. And of course i must REALLY want it. For 2k id be willing to take 2 minutes out of my life removing the excess netting which is likey just "plucking" the net piece out of the few tiny key spots that will likely have the smallest bit of glue pinning it behind armor pieces. It doesnt need a repaint, its not missing items, the casting isnt all wrong.

It looks like the piece has come out as we hoped for, with a bit of DIY net removal. I think its something to be celebrated not order cancelled and items sent back.

Edit: Not that im forgiving sideshow. Why the hell does it have the net? Who knows!

Im just perplexed by seeing people who would rather arrange to post this half ton statue back than fix it themselves. Even for the price. I would think that the price is tied in with how deeply you want the piece and a little bit of netting would get in your way.

Last edited:
If i was willing to spend 2k on a statue it would be because im deeply invested in the character and the piece. And of course i must REALLY want it. For 2k id be willing to take 2 minutes out of my life removing the excess netting which is likey just "plucking" the net piece out of the few tiny key spots that will likely have the smallest bit of glue pinning it behind armor pieces. It doesnt need a repaint, its not missing items, the casting isnt all wrong.

It looks like the piece has come out as we hoped for, with a bit of DIY net removal. I think its something to be celebrated not order cancelled and items sent back.

Edit: Not that im forgiving sideshow. Why the hell does it have the net? Who knows!

Im just perplexed by seeing people who would rather arrange to post this half ton statue back than fix it themselves. Even for the price. I would think that the price is tied in with how deeply you want the piece and a little bit of netting would get in your way.

Well to each his own. Like others have pointed out I just hope for your sake it would be as easy as you think it will be to remove the netting if in fact SS sends it out this way. As for the rest, I don't blame anyone one bit for saying they'd send it right back if it's received with inaccuracies as I see it exactly as they do.

I'll be keeping mine whatever the case. No way am I going to take the time to go through the hassle of repacking this and shipping it back. It's just why couldn't they have got it right the first time, like so many other pieces? Just saying.

netting or no netting...doesnt bother me anymore, what bothers me are the paints, and quality...is this worth $2000 price tag?

Paul komoda did a amazing job on the sculpt IMO

Not worth half the asking price? Riiiight........
No, this 3-foot hunk of stone is not worth a thousand dollars. Same with the rest of the LSF line. But we're "collectors" and these are "collectors items", so we'll gladly pay double that price. :lol

No, this 3-foot hunk of stone is not worth a thousand dollars. Same with the rest of the LSF line. But we're "collectors" and these are "collectors items", so we'll gladly pay double that price. :lol

Thanks for the informative lecture, Lar'ja Thwei. We truly are a stupid bunch of ignorant idiots, thanks for showing us the error of our ways.

Back