Prop Wolf Predator Bio Helmet "DX" review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping order yesterday!!! About a week and a half or so should have it in :). I got an amazing custom P2 Bio with stand, should look great together :)

Let's see some pics of that badboy.....I'm on the fence about getting the HGC P2. I'm hoping this guy does other bios. SS bios leave alot to be desired.....The HGC P1 spoiled me.

I think this is his P2 bio and review......

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHnRYQG6-g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHnRYQG6-g[/ame]

ok guys. The bio arrived.

Short story, its a gorgeous mask but the top part is a recast of the original SS Bio.

Not a big deal to me as its not a straight up recast because the artist added value to the Bio by adding the interior and changing up the base.

However, it is smaller than the original Bio.

My base LEDs are also not lighting reliably.

Onto the pictures.

4089ad02.jpg

49013b40.jpg

d407d7cb.jpg
Should there be a magnet here? Kaju can you verify?

da902a45.jpg

Comparison pictures:
0bdaf290.jpg

638f34ab.jpg

fa9dcc20.jpg

5d26f064.jpg

The guy has good CS.

He emailed me and said he would be sending a replacement base next week!

Awesome :D

This is awesome man i never understood why SS did not sculpt the interiors to the mask as well.

Yes that is my P2 Review, you should check it out :) Randy is a good guy! I gotta say as excited as I was to get this I am a little disappointed at how much smaller it is compared to the sideshow bio. Since my P2 bio is massive, not certain this will look exactly right with it now. I am sure when I get it ill be happy with it again.

I'm sure it is. In the OP he states the "medallion is magnetic".

Just got a reply from the seller. He says it fits via contact.

No magnets on the disc. :dunno

Not that big a deal, where's kajuboy when u need him:gah:

It is slightly smaller than the SS bio but I think it's still fair to say it is 1:1 :peace

Not sure if there is a magnet yet. Waiting on kajuboy for confirmation. :monkey3

I'm sure it is. In the OP he states the "medallion is magnetic".

Just checked mine with a magnet to see it was/wasnt magnetic, and it is not. Mine kind of snaps on hard and take quite a tug to remove, so I figured the little circles on the underside were indeed magnetic. Guess not... :dunno My bad! :doh :chase
I guess one could put a magnetic on there, but its fits on on pretty rigidly.

Just checked mine with a magnet to see it was/wasnt magnetic, and it is not. Mine kind of snaps on hard and take quite a tug to remove, so I figured the little circles on the underside were indeed magnetic. Guess not... :dunno My bad! :doh :chase
I guess one could put a magnetic on there, but its fits on on pretty rigidly.

It's all good bro :1-1:

I'm receiving my HCG P1 bio tmr too.

Uber excited abt that :hi5:

Back