HCG Predator Bio Helmet Prop Replica 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
To celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the original Predator movie, Hollywood Collectibles Group has accurately recreated the Predator’s Bio-Helmet. This Bio-Helmet can trace its lineage to an original screen used helmet for authenticity and accuracy.

The Bio-Helmet or Environment Helmet, can be removed from its display stand and features a functioning light up LED “target acquisition system”, and highly detailed interior.

This intricately detailed, Museum Quality piece is constructed from fiberglass, resin, and mixed media and then hand painted to the finest detail, with authentic weathering for added realism!

This HCG Exclusive Edition also includes an individually numbered 5” x 3” Predator themed plaque. A regular edition is also available, click here for more details.

PRICE: $899.95 ( USD )

Dimensions:

Overall: 24"H x 19"D x 12"W approx.
Helmet: 18"H x 12"W approx.
Display Stand: 8"W x 19"D x 21"H approx.

Edition Size: 150 pieces ( Exclusive )
Availability: Pre-Order
Estimated Ship Date:
3rd Qtr 2022
Payment Plans Available.

predator-helmet9 (1).jpg

predator-helmet6.jpg

predator-helmet1.jpg

predator-helmet4.jpg

predator-helmet15.jpg

predator-helmet11.jpg

Last edited:
4a6b0664d6f9c4355a4d28215d837f1e.gif

Looks a lot more detailed than the original. Not crazy about the base, though.

Can we expect them to revisit their P2 City Hunter bio?

Last edited:
That's an ugly base! And unnecessarily large. I have the original City hunter stunt mask and that is lovely! This would look much better on a nice simple stand such as said P2 mask had. And it would offer more display options to boot. I kind of want to order this for the bio, but I don't like the over all package.

That's an ugly base! And unnecessarily large. I have the original City hunter stunt mask and that is lovely! This would look much better on a nice simple stand such as said P2 mask had. And it would offer more display options to boot. I kind of want to order this for the bio, but I don't like the over all package.
You have to wonder how much of the asking price goes toward the base. If a minimal base would allow them to shave off $100 or $200, it would be a great package.

You have to wonder how much of the asking price goes toward the base. If a minimal base would allow them to shave off $100 or $200, it would be a great package.

Yeah, it'll be cheaper and look nicer, seems like an easy decision but you know these collectible companies just love massive bases....

Yeah, it'll be cheaper and look nicer, seems like an easy decision but you know these collectible companies just love massive bases....
I can't imagine why, if shipping prices have skyrocketed. They're just making it harder on themselves.

I could've gone without the tusks on the base but I wasn't too happy with my Sideshow one back in the day, do I really need to drop $1k on this?

I don't quite understand those tusks or the base at all (is it a droid? Wall-E?), but everything else on this screams "buy" to me. I always wanted a life size Predator piece/prop and this could fit the bill, potentially. I assume Sideshow will carry this...

Back