Prop Wolf Predator Bio Helmet "DX" review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should get a commission (or at least a free bio) for sending this much business their way. :D

You all did say Kaijuboy sent you? Right!? :tap (j/k, its not even my ebay name! ;) )

lol someone should send that seller a link to this thread

Anyone who already has this....can I get a measurement of the base? I bought a 9 x 12 peice of self adhesive black felt and need to know if that is large enough to cover the entire bottom of the base. Thanks!

How heavy is this bio? In the auction it says 8.5 kg, which is 17+ lbs. Is it that heavy or most of the weight is from the packaging. Thanks!

Anyone who already has this....can I get a measurement of the base? I bought a 9 x 12 peice of self adhesive black felt and need to know if that is large enough to cover the entire bottom of the base. Thanks!

Its 12inches by 12inches

How heavy is this bio? In the auction it says 8.5 kg, which is 17+ lbs. Is it that heavy or most of the weight is from the packaging. Thanks!

17lbs fully loaded (batteries and hoses) product weight, packaging not included.

Thanks! Wow, that's heavy. No wonder shipping cost is that much. Thank you for sharing the pictures. The bio looks amazing. I went ahead and ordered one myself. You should get some commission. :)

I was about to order the Falconer but I'm really tempted on this one instead now. The only thing I'm worried about is it turning up with defects. I know Sideshows QC can be patchy but the customer service department is still hard to beat.

I was about to order the Falconer but I'm really tempted on this one instead now. The only thing I'm worried about is it turning up with defects. I know Sideshows QC can be patchy but the customer service department is still hard to beat.

I really don't think that's going to be a problem as this isn't a mass produced item in a factory. This guy makes them himself...one by one. And I would think checks them thoroughly before they ship.

this guy has 100% feedback as well; if there were issues, you could at least read about it. I can't say the same about SS :monkey1

I haven't heard any complaints so far other than some sloppy paint on a base....and his feedback is excellent. Why manufacture worries? :dunno Have a positive outlook......:lol

I'm British the weather makes us negative :lol

On a brighter note picked up HCG p2 mask and throwing disc and a hot toys p2 should go nicely with my Master Replica P2 spear :hi5:

Got my shipping order yesterday!!! About a week and a half or so should have it in :). I got an amazing custom P2 Bio with stand, should look great together :)

Back