Wizard World TULSA Comic Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap. Saturday sold out already. I went online to buy tickets and only Sunday is left. Guess I'll have to be quicker next year.

Crap. Saturday sold out already. I went online to buy tickets and only Sunday is left. Guess I'll have to be quicker next year.

Unless you're trying to get a bunch of autographs, you only need one day to go through the convention hall. I got a lot more done today than I thought I would. I actually may try to go to some panels this weekend. Sometimes I don't get a chance to see any because I'm in line for autographs or trying to get through all the booths and artist alley.

Here's what I got today:

ebc159162ebb86cde253c632599ad996.jpg

Nice haul ZOD. I picked up an iron man mark 42 Diecast for $240(!), a few tmnt prints, Norman Reedus autographs, and a captain America shirt. Not to mention the mike grell exclusive mighty avengers comic! Where did you get that Guardians of the Galaxy print at? I really like that one. I'll take a picture tomorrow of all my loot once I do round two.

What a big crowd today. Tomorrow is going to be insane. They most definitely will bring the con back to Tulsa next year.

Nice haul ZOD. I picked up an iron man mark 42 Diecast for $240(!), a few tmnt prints, Norman Reedus autographs, and a captain America shirt. Not to mention the mike grell exclusive mighty avengers comic! Where did you get that Guardians of the Galaxy print at? I really like that one. I'll take a picture tomorrow of all my loot once I do round two.

What a big crowd today. Tomorrow is going to be insane. They most definitely will bring the con back to Tulsa next year.

I think the GotG print was at Jamie Tyndall's booth in artist alley. His prints were $10 each and if you bought one he gave you another one for free! I ended up getting a few for me and a few for my wife. By far the cheapest prints I found at the show.

Great scores, Zod! :rock I'd definitely go Sunday if I could but I've already got plans and wouldn't be able to get to Tulsa until after 2pm.

$240 for a 42 is a great deal, Shawpaw. Who's selling HTs there?

That's pretty good. Essentially that's $10 for two. Can't remember what the name of the booth was but it was near Niel Adams and I bought 3 prints from them for $25, all 11x17. I'll check out Tyndalls booth tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Great scores, Zod! :rock I'd definitely go Sunday if I could but I've already got plans and wouldn't be able to get to Tulsa until after 2pm.

$240 for a 42 is a great deal, Shawpaw. Who's selling HTs there?

There was actually about 7 vendors with Hot Toys and about 3 of them had sideshow figs too. I'll figure out the name of the one I went to and picked up another Loki and that mark 42. He had pretty frickin good prices on HT and SH Figuarts. He was also having a contest for PF predator.

Back