Wizard World TULSA Comic Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tickets already! Hoping they bump up the advertising and a ton of people show up so they keep it as a yearly show. It'd be nice not to have to drive to Texas or Kansas for once.

Oh wow. You all have much better guests than the one NC will be getting. Hope you all have a great time!

My wife and I will be attending at least 2 of 3 days (Friday & saturday). Bringing a few others as well. I'm nervous about the attendance. Doesn't seem like a lot of advertising is going on about it. I bought the VIP for my wife and I to see Norman Reedus. Was sad to see Karl Urban cancel. I have to get my picture taken with the green ranger!

The 3-day packages sold out but a lot of guests have cancelled. My wife and I are going all 3 days, but I'm not sure who we'll go see while we're there. I was going for Alan Tudyk and Karl Urban and they both cancelled. I got my picture taken with Shatner in May in Dallas but might get an autograph from him. I looked on Wizard's site and noticed Tulsa isn't on their list for next year so maybe they weren't impressed with the sales.

Yeah I wondered if they weren't going to announce due to sales. The Tulsa comic expo back in may had an ok turnout but was pretty small. Hope that this one gets more people attending. Was cool to go to Doug Jones' panel then. Super nice dude. Wish there would be more marketing for this.

I'd like to go, primarily just to support it's first year. But I'll be on vacation (flying out of Tulsa though) on November 7th.

You will be missed galactic. See if you can meet some con people arriving at the airport and take pics lol

I'd like to go, primarily just to support it's first year. But I'll be on vacation (flying out of Tulsa though) on November 7th.

Do you need me to keep an eye on your toys while you're gone? Change poses so they don't get stiff, keep the clothes from wrinkling, stuff like that?

I know that Vader bust is gonna get awfully lonely while your gone. I could keep him company.

Do you need me to keep an eye on your toys while you're gone? Change poses so they don't get stiff, keep the clothes from wrinkling, stuff like that?

I know that Vader bust is gonna get awfully lonely while your gone. I could keep him company.

LOLLOLOLOL. I would gladly play skip-bo or Uno with Vader as well to help pass the time. I mean, someone needs to provide maintenance to your wall of Galactic SSC Prestige.

My wife and I are treating this like a little vacation. I'm not going out of my way to get autographs at this con. I don't want to spend the whole weekend in line. Hopefully there will be some good buys though.

I agree with zod. I'm going to some good panels and hitting the booths for good buys. Have VIP for Norman reedus and pics with green ranger.

Hole you can go spider! Would love to meet some of you guys and gals there

Today's the day! Headed up there in a bit. Someone said Hastings had a booth and may have a few HTs on sale (probably feaux-mandarin lol). Going to be fun either way. Hope those going enjoy it!

If anybody is going would they mind doing me a huge favour & seeing if they could snag me a copy of the Zenescope Ltd Cinderella Number 1

zenescope-entertainment-brings-age-of-darkness-tour-to-wizard-world-tulsa-2.jpg

Zenescope Entertainment Brings Age of Darkness Tour to Wizard World Tulsa! : Show Highlights

I'll happily Paypal you the $'s to cover & shipping to the UK :)

Sorry to just randomly ask.

Thanks

Neil

Yeah that's sucks about Manu Bennett and Karl Urban. At least WW will be back next October 2015 in Tulsa.

Back