Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a head-body gap on pretty much all pics I've seen so far but I didn't look for side gap.

Nice review. Only thing I disagree with is the skin tone but that's just me. I think I'm the only one that's complained about it. :wacky

...Part of the deal is as collectors and have that keen eye, I tend to look for flaws instead of enjoying it! :slap I need to stop that and enjoy the statues!

This is true for the most part. I look closely at stuff when it comes in but I'd like to think I'm objective. At least from my point of view. :lol

Overall based on the responses in this thread I would say most people really like this maquette, aside from any damage issues.

Adolfo,

Nice job! :clap This kind of reminds me of the look they were going after with the toybiz figure way back.

Nice review. Only thing I disagree with is the skin tone but that's just me. I think I'm the only one that's complained about it. :wacky

This is true for the most part. I look closely at stuff when it comes in but I'd like to think I'm objective. At least from my point of view. :lol

Overall based on the responses in this thread I would say most people really like this maquette, aside from any damage issues.

Adolfo,

Nice job! :clap This kind of reminds me of the look they were going after with the toybiz figure way back.

Thank you ...still needs some tweaking...and yes, that was a great figure

Last edited:
I don't look closely enough at stuff. I tend to put it together and then stand back and take it all in. I probably miss a lot of little issues this way.

I don't look closely enough at stuff. I tend to put it together and then stand back and take it all in. I probably miss a lot of little issues this way.

:goodpost:As long as you're happy...that's what it comes down to....I dont do repaints much but I had an itch that needed scratching...

Other Witch-King bust by Gentle Giant that was supposed to be released...I liked it

Thank ya sir! :duff I understand. I don't blame ya if you aren't 100% behind it

I look fairly close but I'm not going over it with a fine tooth comb.

Other Witch-King bust by Gentle Giant that was supposed to be released...I liked it

I remember that. I can't recall though if I had it on order.

Good to hear Drakul!

:duff

Hopefully SS will finally be able to ship my Ex by the end of the week.:pray:

Then I just need to make one more flex-pay for the Dark Rider.:yess:

received my witch king and was disappointed to find the head does not sit flush with the body like many have reported here. i purchased this from a sideshow retailer and have requested him contact sideshow for a replacement head. do you think this will be a problem being that it wasn't purchased by sideshow directly? :slap

also one of the robe pieces was loose. upon inspection, it wasn't broken but didn't have any adhesive. a quick fix with some zap-a-gap. :clap

a truly magnificent piece and already one of my favorites. i hope i can get a replacement head. :pray:

Thanks guys! Also I put it on the body quickly before putting it back in the box and it seems to fit more flush with the body so win-win.

Back