Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea. I'd be surprised if they didn't want it smashed. I buy mine through SS and had to smash my Arwen sculpts when my new ones came.

Good idea. If it doesn't work then try the idea of fixing one. You might be able to take a grinder and hold the head to keep control of it. That way the post gets shortened but the head doesn't break.

Good idea. If it doesn't work then try the idea of fixing one. You might be able to take a grinder and hold the head to keep control of it. That way the post gets shortened but the head doesn't break.

yes, a grinder would work a bit better than a metal file. i think i know a place to use one too!!! :) :hi5:

I know it is greedy but my second one came today, I bought two incase the 1st one was damaged and due to all the recent damages not being able to get a replacement.
Anyone want to trade :)

My replacement came broken. I'm not surprised. Now I have to figure out which one I should fix and keep.

This one sucks cause the scabbards or whatever they're called came broken in two places on one of them. Way less damage over all on the replacement, still a lot, but my fix might be slightly noticable if I decide to fix this one due to the smooth surface of the scabbard.

My first one came trashed but all in the back of the piece.
I don't know which one to fix.

Twilight Witch-king Ex. #5 is in de house. :rock

A lovely looking piece and goes great with its Ringwraith counterpart.

Slight damage in transit - but an easy fix - so no big deal.

MyTwilightWitch-kingDamaged5_zps924ef6e2.jpg

My replacement came broken. I'm not surprised. Now I have to figure out which one I should fix and keep.

This one sucks cause the scabbards or whatever they're called came broken in two places on one of them. Way less damage over all on the replacement, still a lot, but my fix might be slightly noticable if I decide to fix this one due to the smooth surface of the scabbard.

My first one came trashed but all in the back of the piece.
I don't know which one to fix.

man, what the heck does the postal service do with your stuff? pretty unbelievable!!!

I have a feeling SS is going to not want to ship out more of these then they absolutely have to. I think this guy may end up being pretty rare.

man, what the heck does the postal service do with your stuff? pretty unbelievable!!!

I don't know...

If I could somehow pull the scabbard off my first one intact and use it to fix my replacement, that would be sweet.
I still had a few of the things in the back broken but nothing like the first one.

What to do, what to do.

Congrats Bill...I think...

I don't know...

If I could somehow pull the scabbard off my first one intact and use it to fix my replacement, that would be sweet.
I still had a few of the things in the back broken but nothing like the first one.

What to do, what to do.

Congrats Bill...I think...

packaging is quite a nightmare as well. :horror

Thanks Fremen :wave...yes compared to some, including your good self...I can't complain. :wink1:

Hope you manage to salvage one good one...he is well worth having. :rock

All I can do is wish you well with your repairs...I keep my fingers crossed for you. :peace

Back