Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!
Twilight Witch-king Statue - Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Tolkien fans are famously detail-oriented, and easily roused to battle. It’s best to have this loyal band as friends, which is why we put so much effort into each of our collectibles from The Lord of the Rings franchise. Check out this short Production Peek showing off our upcoming Witch King Statue, and look out for the full reveal in a few weeks during our Online Comic Con festivities.

204sj.jpg

2002031press02.jpg

2002031press03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Twilight Witch King Statue

So that is what it is. Got the Journey to Comic-Con e-mail with the tease link in it. But I clicked on it and it wasn't showing anything new.

That looks pretty sweet! I'm already liking it better than the LSB :)

And matching pose to go with the RR maquette, so they be display buddies :1-1:

Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Twilight Witch King Production Peek Polystone Statue

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTIWxb2WfBo[/ame]

Fana Collec!​

Who needs a twilight version of witch king when we still dont have the normal one.. Give us the HOBBITS Sideshow!! :pfft:

As I said in the other thread this looks great! Its obvious this is a mirror image of the Ringwraith statue and will look outstanding next to it. I've got a little over $200 in RP ready to use on this.

Who all said the line was dead again? :nana:

Very cool! I hate it that there are so many nice pieces spread across various lines and scales though! Frustrating!

Re: Witch-King in True Form Statue

It's too similar to the old Weta SS one (that I've got). It's a sure pass for me.
There's a lot of statues to do before this one (4 hobbits, Eomer, Faramir, ...). It's a real deception after 7'5 months without news.

Looks great so far...think this will be yet another one to add to my want list. :rock

May make up for the fact that I don't think I'll ever get to own the SSW version. :(

:duff
Bill

I was hoping to add at least 1 more to the Fellowship, but I guess that will have to wait. Count me in on this guy - I like the idea of mirroring him off of the other wraith!!

thank goddness I'm not getting the wraith maquette, cause then this would be a must, great idea with the mirroring effect.

It's too similar to the old Weta SS one (that I've got). It's a sure pass for me.
There's a lot of statues to do before this one (4 hobbits, Eomer, Faramir, ...). It's a real deception after 7'5 months without news.

Deception? How so? We've been asking for news, drawings, something for a while on the next release. Then we get it you're gonna get cranky that its not the character you wanted. I didn't expect this but it's gonna look great with the ringwraith and I would guess that this isn't the only statue we will see at sdcc.

A real deception for some reasons. I can buy a lot of characters from the list you have done at another post and can give more names that I'll buy...near 30 differents statues, but this one is like the old version, and I've got it and this new one gives NOTHING to the old. If they wanted make something different they hadn't success on it...and if they wanted the same statue with a different base they have done it.
The 3 last releases have been Nazguls (maquette-PF-maquette), and if I see the Morgul LOrd maquette the next it will be very funny.
Anyway, if you are happy with it just enjoy the news and the statue, as I can think that it's a deception, becouse at the end, are just personnal opinions.

In regards to it being similar to the SSW version - I don't know how it can be expected to be any different, considering the Twilight Witch King had all of five seconds of screen time.

Hence the reason this was unexpected, and may not garner the excitement that all the other ones we've highly anticipating. I do agree that there's not too many variations on this to explore, and the SS/W version already has what's iconic in spades.

This can be a welcome addition for those who were hankering for the SS/W who lucked out. At least, it gives people who already have the SS/W version a breather on their credit cards. Way to undermine the value of the original though . . .

Back