Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That piece of plastic in the head part is just strange. I think this is what is causing the gap.

I don't mind it in the hands if it's there because it holds them snug but I'd like to remove it from the neck area.

My replacement comes today. I'm dreading it. Pray for me.

That piece of plastic in the head part is just strange. I think this is what is causing the gap.

I don't mind it in the hands if it's there because it holds them snug but I'd like to remove it from the neck area.

I will pray that your head goes on straight...

Yes, I think so because in the photo you can see my hole is off center, I´ve claimed

Thanks!

As for me I would drill it as to make it bigger...then see if it goes in...that's just me and What I'd do

Strange? without the plastic the head would be loose

As for me I would drill it as to make it bigger...then see if it goes in...that's just me and What I'd do

I´ve thought to try to unstick the plastic but I have fear to break the figure

Yes, it would be probably be loose but might fit flush.

I´ve seen in this figure the head doesn´t fit well in the body, but my head is "flying" 2 mm

Adolfo, if I put paper first I have to take out the plastic, the problem is that it is stick and I have fear to break the figure

Last edited:
I´ve seen in this figure the head doesn´t fit well in the body, but my head is "flying" 2 mm

Adolfo, if I put paper first I have to take out the plastic, the problem is that it is stick and I have fear to break the figure

Like I said I would drill or even take a drill bit and by hand shave that plastic off...again it's only what I would do...dont do anything if youre not comfortable...always be safe than sorry when it comes to these sensitive statues

Yes Adolfo. I prefer to be safe and wait until SS answer me because I´ve paid a lot of money, more than 230€ and I want a good solucion because the problem cames of the factory

Thanks

hey guys, i also have the head flush issue. looks to me like the post is just a bit too long. the head is so fragile, i won't even attempt to file it down. the retailer i bought it from asked for pictures to forward. hopefully i'll get a replacement.

My replacement was suppose to show up today and it didn't. I bet I know why, cause no doubt, it's in a million pieces and making a lot of noise. So tomorrow, for my birthday, I will get a second witch king puzzle. I have no doubt. :(

My replacement was suppose to show up today and it didn't. I bet I know why, cause no doubt, it's in a million pieces and making a lot of noise. So tomorrow, for my birthday, I will get a second witch king puzzle. I have no doubt. :(

Really hope not Fremen :(

I will have my fingers crossed tight for you :pray:

by the way, this has to be the worse packaging of any statue ever made by SS. the back robe waves are so fragile that the styrofoam needed to be open. the void was then filled with packing peanuts. TOTAL mess with broken peanuts and broken styrofoam with a hodgepodge of styro pieces stuck in strategic places to shore up any movement of the statue, head and base.

statue grade: A

packaging grade: F

by the way, this has to be the worse packaging of any statue ever made by SS. the back robe waves are so fragile that the styrofoam needed to be open. the void was then filled with packing peanuts. TOTAL mess with broken peanuts and broken styrofoam with a hodgepodge of styro pieces stuck in strategic places to shore up any movement of the statue, head and base.

statue grade: A

packaging grade: F

agreed...........

they didn't ask for the old one back. after i receive the replacement, i'm thinking of trying to file down the post to see if i can get it to fit flush. GREAT danger of breakage though which kept me from trying it. if successful, i or a forum freak may need a replacement some day. :peace

Back