Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a mod in this section much like my day job I don't get a choice. :rock :lol

Do not ever compare real job to forum mod job....You get paid for your day job...unless someone is paying you then you do this mod job for kicks. You love it as much as those guys that join a home owners association... And there is always a choice...Fact IMHO

Last edited:
I was joking. Good Lord :slap: :lol I do love helping mod a section of the board I've been a part of for 10 years.

This is a rare occasion but I don't really like either of the two. However, if I had to chose one, I would reluctantly go with the Weta version.

This is a rare occasion but I don't really like either of the two. However, if I had to chose one, I would reluctantly go with the Weta version.

Hmmm, interesting as I was thinking the same thing and I actually like the SS version better. Better pose, WAY better sculpt and the crown attached to his head looks better as there is no colored holes to see. Plus the SS bases are not as boring and plain, I actually think SS kicked WETA's butt in this line, too bad it seems like it is coming to an end. WETA is overpriced on almost everything, they are treading a fine line on cost v "what people want" or think what they want. Of all of the lineup they have, they hit one homerun and that was only because of the edition size, Azog. As much as I like it I am NOT going to pay over $500 for anything on this crazy collection. I put a cap on my collecting habit as it will not get out of hand anymore. Until WETA comes back to earth and set the pricing back to reality and get their act together in the payment, I.E. flexpay, and the stupid charge you upfront then at their leisure give it back to charge you again:cuckoo: I will not order from them. If they want to play with the big boys it is time to start acting like a big boy! ;)

What do you think is a fair price then? I seriously hope you don't think you're gonna pay what the SSW line cost. This is the current market and to be honest I think most of us feel like we are getting our monies worth. They've had homerun after homerun. :rock Weta is doing things just fine the way they are and they're one if the big boys. Sure a flex pay and change in the pre-auth would be cool but it doesn't take away from their great products.

I'm sure Weta will be missing your financial contribution Moe :lol
Stick to your comic book-y maquettes hey? ;)

P.S. you can't see the coloured holes in the witch kings crown once you put the spikes in :cuckoo:

I'm sure Weta will be missing your financial contribution Moe :lol
Stick to your comic book-y maquettes hey? ;)

P.S. you can't see the coloured holes in the witch kings crown once you put the spikes in :cuckoo:

Sure thing, they look better anyway! :wink1:

Ugm YES one can, if you look good enough, nothing like a glob of blue paint on his head..........:cuckoo:

Someday when you leave your mothers basement room you will know that EVERY dollar counts..............:wink1:

Back