Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you do. :lecture I'm sure if I wanted to go look for issues I could but for what I see on my shelf and when I review these things I get far more enjoyment out of them.

i don't know if anyone else does this, but i see positive and negative flaws. the positive ones look like part of the sculpt and are unique to a piece's personality. negative ones are eye unappealing and make the quality suffer. usually those are 'stand out like a sore thumb' flubs. make sense? :lecture

i don't know if anyone else does this, but i see positive and negative flaws. the positive ones look like part of the sculpt and are unique to a piece's personality. negative ones are eye unappealing and make the quality suffer. usually those are 'stand out like a sore thumb' flubs. make sense? :lecture

There are things I've seen with pieces I've had that I didn't like. Sometimes its been big things and other times just a couple of small things.

Hi.

Please I need your help. This is my Wiki:

Is this normal? The separation between the neck and the clothes is 2 mm, more or less.

Please, could you show my photos of this detail.

No, there is an issue with yours. Something in the hole that the head goes into is causing a gap all the way around.

Back