Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great. I hope I have as good of luck as you've had with my replacement.

(sigh) No word yet as to when Aussie collectors are getting this. :( I wonder how much longer we're gonna wait? :impatient: Oh well, as long as the delay is to make sure it arrives in perfect condition, I won't complain anymore. :wink1:

Awesome photos, y'all! Thanks for posting them! Just looking at the very nice shots somehow (paradoxically) makes my waiting bearable. :lol

Adolfo, I want to live in your house and just look at your awesome Middle-Earth collection all day! :clap

just started my repaint...Now he looks more "ghostly" IMHO..you can really see how dark he was with the parts not touched up yet...He will be entirely a flat matte until he's finished,,,If I like it it'll stay if not then I'll lightly apply semi-gloss...My son says the photos make it look like he walked into a cake mix or plaster...lol...I'm tired and hopefully will finish on Monday...so far white with touch of blue used....I still think there is nothing wrong with the statue as is but I prefer him lighter..

Last edited:
If Weta Witch-King as the image of the film, that Sideshow reflects the make-up Witch-King, i like)

ps: The Josh - good review

mine arrives today!!!! regular version because i waited too long and the exclusive was sold out. i don't feel so bad now with the regular knowing there's an unsheathed morgul blade. :)

Got up early this morning...almost finished...I had to hold this statue while painting it for about half the time....heavy piece...added more hues of blue...I will keep it matte...as I was looking at every nook and crevice lots of shiny glue spots...all cleared up now...looking IMHO better

Got up early this morning...almost finished...I had to hold this statue while painting it for about half the time....heavy piece...added more hues of blue...I will keep it matte...as I was looking at every nook and crevice lots of shiny glue spots...all cleared up now...looking IMHO better

That was my fear, with the RW there were several uneven parts that did not fit well together. I could see where they fit together and it kind of bugged me but my wife said she could not tell and the beauty of the RW sculpt was just too good it does not bother me so much. Part of the deal is as collectors and have that keen eye, I tend to look for flaws instead of enjoying it! :slap I need to stop that and enjoy the statues!

That was my fear, with the RW there were several uneven parts that did not fit well together. I could see where they fit together and it kind of bugged me but my wife said she could not tell and the beauty of the RW sculpt was just too good it does not bother me so much. Part of the deal is as collectors and have that keen eye, I tend to look for flaws instead of enjoying it! :slap I need to stop that and enjoy the statues!

Yes, you do. :lecture I'm sure if I wanted to go look for issues I could but for what I see on my shelf and when I review these things I get far more enjoyment out of them.

Back