Will Hot Toys ever attempt a Schumacher movie line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No neither the sonar statue with the Revell head swap or the Robin custom I made based of the Billiken Keaton are moveable... But tbh it doesn't bother me as I made sure they where in standard poses so they look good next to the xensation 1/6th scale Double face & Mr ?

mzyExHV.jpg

I really miss the days where a comic book movie could actually LOOK like a comic and not be criticized for doing so. and the movies didn't have to be "epic" as in "IT CAN DO NO WRONG IT MUST BE TAKEN ULTRA SERIOUSLY". it could just be a fun ride, a popcorn flick with awesome stunts and colorful characters that looked as if they were just ripped off the pages of a comic book. that's why I think the original batmans are remembered as fondly the way they are, even to those who don't want to admit it. That batmobile is just.....UUUH I love it!! its over the top in the best way! its hard to believe HT is making these weird looking batman figures that have desgns as weird and lame as batman with a duster...ugh, but pass on on the sonar suit! jim carrey riddler, one of my favorite character designs. so sad.

Back