Why no Terminator 3 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, T3 was a colossal disappointment. It was basically a crappier version of T2. Again to me it was probably the worst threequel as it ruined my favorite franchise.

unimpressedT-800.jpg

But yeah you're right :monkey3

:lol :clap

Ha! I love this place. Only somewhere like SSF could I respond like that and have it understood why that particular pic from that particular moment of T2 might apply to this particular situation. :lol

You won't find a better T1/T2 community than here imo. It really is the go-to place.

Notice that I specified to only T1/T2?

:monkey3

It's really nice but the hair kinda ruins it imo.

Now, their Endoskeleton? Legendary!

Really I think the hair looks amazing. Not 100% ....just if you really wanted to you could neaten it up yourself if you had the guts to go for it :)

.....does anyone know any place where this is still available to purchase? I'm very interested !

The T-X RULED in my opinion and I would love to see a HT or EB 1/4 scale or even 1/6 for that matter. Oh wait I already own a CINEMAQUETTE T-X forget what I just said. :nana:...........................:rotfl And to all you T3 haters :moon

Really I think the hair looks amazing. Not 100% ....just if you really wanted to you could neaten it up yourself if you had the guts to go for it :)

.....does anyone know any place where this is still available to purchase? I'm very interested !

Weird. It seems you can find almost any cimemaquette on eBay BUT their T3 figs.

The T-X RULED in my opinion and I would love to see a HT or EB 1/4 scale or even 1/6 for that matter. Oh wait I already own a CINEMAQUETTE T-X forget what I just said. :nana:...........................:rotfl And to all you T3 haters :moon

92be40fa.jpg

Yeah, and I've never seen google come up so empty. I can find references to the TX on various international sites (even though they're sold out) but the T3 T850 is just not anywhere...

EDIT: Searching T-850 Cinemaquette helps

Last edited:
:lol I had a feeling you would have a comment. Thats because there were not very many made of the Cinemaquette T-X. Out of the Limited run of the so called 1000 I dont think they even came close to making that many. Its been a while how have you been bro? Mike

92be40fa.jpg

I look at it in terms of what merchandise we could get from the movie. There could be some cool 1/6 figures or statues from this movie. We have Salvation crap and that movie was way worse than T3.

:lol I had a feeling you would have a comment. Thats because there were not very many made of the Cinemaquette T-X. Out of the Limited run of the so called 1000 I dont think they even came close to making that many. Its been a while how have you been bro? Mike

Been good brother, how about you? It's been a while since i've seen your setup. Any updates?

Back