1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Please no knights of wren. Then we gotta sit through Rey taking them all on at once.

Please no knights of wren. Then we gotta sit through Rey taking them all on at once.

Is that a bad thing ?? I wonder if it would be too much if Force Ghost Luke could step in to help ??

Just saw this and was thinking I bet if the Knights of Ren are in Ep9 Hot Toys will only do half of them.

View attachment 423895

That image just has 0 appeal.

I remember pre Force Awakens being so excited for what these stories would bring.

I could never have imagined they could out Jar Jar the franchise. :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hot Toys. Where is BAZE!

HTs will do either one of two scenarios. #1) Release only 1 or 2 of them. #2) Release all but 1 of them.

That image just has 0 appeal.

I remember pre Force Awakens being so excited for what these stories would bring.

I could never have imagined they could out Jar Jar the franchise. :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hot Toys. Where is BAZE!

Hahaha, out Jar Jar themselves is right !

The spark has gone. Sure we'll all go and see it, but probably not multiple times. Unless JJ pulls off a miracle.

Afterwards we'll all be looking around at each other asking OK "where is Baze ?"

Hahaha, out Jar Jar themselves is right !

The spark has gone. Sure we'll all go and see it, but probably not multiple times. Unless JJ pulls off a miracle.

Afterwards we'll all be looking around at each other asking OK "where is Baze ?"

I won't go and see it. Shame but I don't like any of the characters after ep 8 flattened the story.

Just an excuse for rubbish storytelling and to ruin the greatest characters in film lore.

Lando is the last man standing. Not interested in them wrecking him too!

:( :( :( :( :(

Just saw this and was thinking I bet if the Knights of Ren are in Ep9 Hot Toys will only do half of them.

View attachment 423895

Looks promising to me. We need the backstory to be fleshed out some more. I have no trouble with Rey doing super Jedi lile things. Luke basically did the same with a few weeks training at best.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I won't go and see it. Shame but I don't like any of the characters after ep 8 flattened the story.

Just an excuse for rubbish storytelling and to ruin the greatest characters in film lore.

Yep, Ryan Johnson just picked the wrong character to mess around with "interesting & different" story arcs imo.

Lol you forgot that Solo movie ? Young Lando with the obsession to *** that disgusting fembot ?

Looks promising to me. We need the backstory to be fleshed out some more. I have no trouble with Rey doing super Jedi lile things. Luke basically did the same with a few weeks training at best.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....
The rumours while TLJ was in production was they'd turn up on the Island and confront Luke and Rey.
What a waste and the biggest thing lacking in the ST is a decent villian or threat to the Rebels.
fd52ad795e260df6e6cea96b07e39a6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Now that would have been awesome !

A decent fight between them and Rey/Blue Saber & Luke/Green saber. They could have also still played on the torment in Kylo with the peer group pressure side as well.

I really wonder if JJ read TLJ script, saw what was happening and thought F this, I'm going to fix this and end it the way I wanted it to go. Would love to know that, but he would never say that publicly I guess. Just the typical "I love what RJ did" company BS.

Now that would have been awesome !

A decent fight between them and Rey/Blue Saber & Luke/Green saber. They could have also still played on the torment in Kylo with the peer group pressure side as well.

I really wonder if JJ read TLJ script, saw what was happening and thought F this, I'm going to fix this and end it the way I wanted it to go. Would love to know that, but he would never say that publicly I guess. Just the typical "I love what RJ did" company BS.
If only, and no one wanted a Superman Luke just a competent Jedi Master.
bef15bea9f9b6a5b7c5585103bc84ceb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

..............and all we got was a stick fight. Wow !

Lol you forgot that Solo movie ? Young Lando with the obsession to *** that disgusting fembot ?

Not seen it yet :/

I ordered the Blu Ray Steelbook instead.
I can fast forward any rubbish bits then.

I would have skipped over 2 hours of TLJ had I done the same. Sadly I tortured myself with a midnight showing on release :(

Is that a bad thing ?? I wonder if it would be too much if Force Ghost Luke could step in to help ??
yep cause all while she’s kicking their arses, I’m gonna be thinking “she can’t do that”she can’t do this” Gonna take me right outta the story! And give some cool characters sucky deaths

They already wrecked Lando.

Ha
I met billy dee at Boston comic con recently and told him that if lando dies, we riot. He laughed and zipped his lips.

Seriously, killing the legacy characters like Luke, han, and even akbar (offscreen) was like killing Mickey Mouse or Winnie the Pooh. Certain characters shouldn’t be killed. There were millions of ways to get them onscreen for nostalgia and then get them out of the way to let the new characters shine. Ren shouldn’t have been a Solo. It should have just been a new trilogy. That is what I will always believe. For me, it is just expanded universe like the vong and the old books. Kudos to those that love the new movies.

Last edited:

I don’t think chewie because they can milk the character likeness for $$$ for years to come. Billy dee is in his 80’s so yeah, he will die for sure. I’m sure kk will make sure he dies just because of all the fuss we made about tlj.

Back