Who would you definitely buy in an Hot Toys Watchmen line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you definitely buy in a HT Watchmen line?

• Rorschach

Votes: 120 75.9%
  • Nite Owl II

Votes: 68 43.0%
  • Dr. Manhattan

Votes: 51 32.3%
  • Ozymandias

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • The Comedian

Votes: 87 55.1%

• Total voters
I would totally be down for a bathrobe with the Comedian! :rock Although he'd need some different ankles/feet. The more I look at Silk Spectre the even more excited I get about finally seeing these announced! I don't care who they release next, all I know is I'm buying him!!! :drool:

I personally hope it's Rorschach and Nite Owl II :cool:

I'm surprised there isn't more love for Adrian. I think his Robin-by-way-of-Thebes costume looks absolutely brilliant, and feel no superhero movie line would be complete without its villain. If Joker can get three top-notch figs from HT, Ozzy at least deserves one.

HT can even incude a Studio 54 backdrop with Bowie and the Village People!

I like Veidt but he's not particularly in my top 3. I'd take him either in costume or the purple/black suit. Either way he's quite essential to the line and a must buy for me. I'd take a 1/6 Bubastis as well! :rock

I think Veidt would make a pretty cool figure, and I definitely want him, too.

I think the question should be... who wouldn't you get... They are all such great character I think it'd be harder to pick the ones you didn't want! :lol

Silk Specter II is amazing and is in line to be my first rooted hair figure!

I want all of them! I Hope Dr M is anatomically correct though with the suit & 'speedos'...

Honestly i'll probably just get rorshach and be done with it unless they do a manhattan that blows me away.

Granted seeing the figs make things different, i might be tempted by others but really rorshach is all i'm waiting for.

Well....i'd ask anyone who Veight is....because I dont know. :lol

Nite Owl is a good character, and I like him a lot...but he isnt cool. Neither is Rorshach, or any other Watchmen to be honest. They arent "cool" characters.

I know...I know, I sound like that "OMG I IS SOFISTKATED COMIX BOOK READER" dude...but eh, Watchmen is one its own league. Gotta treat it that way. :D

Well....i'd ask anyone who Veight is....because I dont know. :lol

Nite Owl is a good character, and I like him a lot...but he isnt cool. Neither is Rorshach, or any other Watchmen to be honest. They arent "cool" characters.

I know...I know, I sound like that "OMG I IS SOFISTKATED COMIX BOOK READER" dude...but eh, Watchmen is one its own league. Gotta treat it that way. :D

It is pretty out there, and it took me a while to appreciate it, I went in with low expectations...

I still never read the graphic novel, but I do know a somewhat important part that was left out in the movie

You have to read the book. Weather you loved the movie , or hated it. It's worth it.

One of my favorite reads. I read it every few months...never gets old.

You have to read the book. Weather you loved the movie , or hated it. It's worth it.

One of my favorite reads. I read it every few months...never gets old.

I just don't understand why they didn't put how Rorschach got his mask in the movie, I guess they ran out of time :dunno

Not surprising that the results of this poll fall in line with the rumored next three.

Back