Who would you definitely buy in an Hot Toys Watchmen line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you definitely buy in a HT Watchmen line?

• Rorschach

Votes: 120 75.9%
  • Nite Owl II

Votes: 68 43.0%
  • Dr. Manhattan

Votes: 51 32.3%
  • Ozymandias

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • The Comedian

Votes: 87 55.1%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who would you definitely get in a Hot Toys Watchmen line?

Silk Spectre II is getting great feedback.

Now think long and hard about this - don't just check them all off - but which characters would you absolutely, definitely without a doubt, buy in a Watchmen line?

Remember, only check off those characters that you'd pay upwards of $150 a piece to have in your collection.

Re: Who would you definitely get in a Hot Toys Watchmen line?

I would buy all of them, unfortunately there isn't an option for that and it would hard for me to choose. If there is one I wouldn't be all that concerned about getting, it would by Ozzy.

Rorschach and Comedian at the very least, but if they make all 6 I'll get all six. I just don't want to end up with 4 out of the 6. Otherwise probably just Ror and Com, although SS does look very good.

I would have picked Nite Owl II and Rorschach, but only one could be selected

All 6 Core Characters, Silk Spectre I and Minutemen Comedian. I'd be interested in the other Minutemen but wouldn't commit to buying them outright. The one I want the most is Manhattan but I'd buy all six without thinking twice.

I think Ozzy is the coolest looking of the bunch to me. but 2nd would be comedian for his armor and guns.

Well...
I think Dr. M and Nite Owl for me...
Rorschach the DCD can be modified to make it look better...
Ozy and Comedian, depending on how they look...

the Comedian, Night Owl II and Rorschach.

ill be happy with just those in my collection

I would buy them all. They'd absolutely stunning altogether or indivually but I'd want the entire set!

If I was to get only one, I think it'd be Rorschach

Rorschach and Comedian definitely. I'd love them to do all 6 though. If they did I'd be much more eager to get them all rather than 1 or 2.

Nite Owl and SS would make a great display together.

Last edited:
Just Silk Spectre II... money is a big issue, but even if it wasn't, I don't think I would buy them all.

Obviously I'm definitely getting Laurie/Silk Spectre II.

I would, without a doubt, also buy Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, Nite Owl II and the Comedian without hesitation. Dr Manhattan would be a dream figure in the Hot Toys muscle body, but I could make due with the DC Direct one if I absolutely HAD to.

The only one I'd seriously have to debate would be Ozymandias. As crucial as he is to the plot, I just never cared for the guy in either the GN or film.

What happened? I posted a response, and the thread disappeared. And my post too.

Anyway- The Comedian and Rorschach for sure.

What happened? I posted a response and the thread disappeared. And my post too.

Dave was having problems with the poll so he just deleted the thread and started a new one. I think I was able to transfer the posts over, but I didn't see yours, so I'm not sure :dunno

Before we saw actual pics of Silk Spectre I would have only said Rorschach and The Comedian, but now if their releases are spaced out enough I'll definitely get her, Nite Owl, and Manhattan too. The only one I'm unsure about is ozymandias, but once I see pics I'll probably want him too

Before we saw actual pics of Silk Spectre I would have only said Rorschach and The Comedian, but now if their releases are spaced out enough I'll definitely get her, Nite Owl, and Manhattan too. The only one I'm unsure about is ozymandias, but once I see pics I'll probably want him too

you mean Silk Spectre II?

Back