Who would you definitely buy in an Hot Toys Watchmen line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you definitely buy in a HT Watchmen line?

• Rorschach

Votes: 120 75.9%
  • Nite Owl II

Votes: 68 43.0%
  • Dr. Manhattan

Votes: 51 32.3%
  • Ozymandias

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • The Comedian

Votes: 87 55.1%

• Total voters
The price is subject to change, but yeah 200 is definitely too much for a somewhat lacking figure....a high end imported one at that

BBTS always charges really high at the PO and then lowers as other retailers put others up, they aren't the barometer by any means.

I'd likely buy all of them, but I know without a doubt that I would buy Rorschach, Nite Owl II, and Ozymandias. Depending on what the sculpt looks like, I'd probably buy the Comedian. Not so sure about Jon; I'd have to really be wowed to spend $150+ on him.

Melissa that is an awesome Av. Now back to your regularly scheduled Watchmen thread.

I would buy Rorschach for sure, and depending on how they make Dr. Manhattan , I'd probably buy him too.

I went with Ozymandias, as i think he would make for a great looking Hot Toys figure but, they all will anyway.

Ozy does have the best looking outfit.

030608-ozymandias-big.jpg

Amen. I'm a huge fan of a character, and share his fascination with ancient Egypt. For me, he is a must have.

I actually like the movie version a bit better because I find him a tiny bit more sympathetic than the comic's "I did it!" version.

Comic Ozy just made me wish the squid had fallen on him.

Back