Who was your first celebrity crush?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First ever sexual dream was of this woman. I kid you not.

maleficent1.jpg

She is pretty sexy for an animated witch with horns. Watch as Ween tries to do a search on Maleficent with no makeup. *snickers*

Alicia Silverstone

aerosmith-2.jpg

Oh yes, Alicia Silverstone in Clueless. Also another favorite of mine way back when. The school girl outfits. Something about knee high/thigh high socks with short skirts that's so damn sexy! And of course, it made me a fan of Stacey Dash. Can't believe how old that woman is, yet she still looks fricking amazing!

And Clueless also clued me into one of my favorite bands, No Doubt.

Definitely

images

And then..

600full-alyssa-milano.jpg

Aaaand then... As an early teen this wonderful show aired, in Denmark.. 90210 bringing me, i tihnk, my biggest tv-celeb crush of all time! :monkey3
1990_beverly_hills_90210_002.jpg

She's not my first as I don't remember my first.

kristy swanson
buffy-the-vampire-slayer-original.jpg

She's hot in The Phantom too; hotter than January Jones.

Sharon Stone was hot back then, lol.

wow ...
There's a Ton of Great Boobs and Babes here ...

I Remember Samantha Fox .... I haven't heard that Name in like atleast 15 yrs. lol. ... I think She really Like threw The Idea of Sex out there smacking Teen Boys in the Face with some reality of lust for the Time period ... just as hard as Kelly Lebrock did in Weird Science. ... It was really unbelievable If U lived it. I dunno how Old I even was ... but I saw it. lol ...

Lynda Carter ...., Julie Newmire ..., Rocelle Welch ...., Christina Apple Gate ... and Olivia Newton John , ... and Slave Leia Have all kept Boys over time Auccupied with themselves thousands of Times over for sure ....

I guess I'd Add Jane Fonda to the List ...., Just watch the 1st 12 minutes of Barberella ... Thats all U's really need. ... And I'd also Add Pam Anderson for Sure. And Who can Forget Angelina Jolie's Arse in Wanted ? .

Kim Catral was smok'in Hot when She was Young .... and To me ... Jennifer Anistan is So Hot ..., the Older She Gets ... and I always liked Lea Thompson for some reason. I grew up with with the Who's the Boss chick, .. she a few yrs older than me ... I think. She's probably the Hottest Child Star like Ever.

I think Elvira was the 1st time I truely Noticed Boobs. They were just there in Your Face ...., and it was like Holy Crap. But I also Remember being young ..., afraid and Some what Intimitated by Her look so Much .... I wouldn't know where to even begin with em.

Never saw Jennifer Connelly riding that Horse Before... Nice . Great Posting.

I never Knew Joice Dewitt was so Hot. I must now be Old. lol....

Back