Who was your first celebrity crush?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't want to sound like a horny bastard but this section might be appropriate, lol.

Jen and the other woman in Hot Spot? lookin good too, but I am stickin with Jenny!

tumblr_mc58fl0VhJ1rj7yr2o1_500.gif

too poor to see the rest, just a clips here and there, when I was young. life too short dammit! plz have my baby jenni! :D

[ame]https://youtu.be/gl4AERlCDc0[/ame]

I didn't want to sound like a horny bastard but this section might be appropriate, lol.

Jen and the other woman in Hot Spot? lookin good too, but I am stickin with Jenny!

tumblr_mc58fl0VhJ1rj7yr2o1_500.gif

too poor to see the rest, just a clips here and there, when I was young. life too short dammit! plz have my baby jenni! :D

yeah... David Bowie was super hot in that :lol:lol

She does NOT look that bad :lol

Yeah, there are girls that look really thin or "like boys" like you were saying but i seriously fail to see how Cristina looks boyish or manly in that gif. at all. I don't see it.

Miley Cirus does look like a boy, she looks like Justin Bieber actually.

it's like, when it comes to liking girls, damned if you do and damned if you don't. in general if guys post pics of girls with big boobs
(guys are shallow pigs)
someone posts a picture of a thin girl
(guys should like real women, not girls that look like boys) I've heard this before too.

it actually reminds me of when Nam used to post this everytime someone said Anne Hathaway was hot :lol

Didn't I pretty much say to each his own?

Hell, I think a troll (Renner) and a dwarf (Armitage) are hot. :lol

Add to that John Pope (Cunningham) from Falling Skies, Hugh Jackman and Norman Reedus.

Oh, and one from my younger days, John Waite, especially during his Bad English days, and he's a gapped tooth ginger! :lol

That should show you how broad of a stroke my brush has.

The Norman Reedus thing is bizarre. That guy is not remotely good looking. Its clearly the badboy come good thing you're all liking.

You can do it. Just train hard and diet. I am competing again in March 2014. I think you definitely should do it. Screw saying, I envy that dude. Go and train!

You'll find out that is nothing. I remember saying that about certain guys in the gym and I surpassed them. The dieting part is the one area that sucks, but you get used to it. lol

btw Ashley Greene is hot!

Thanks man! I'm training now, but the diet is so hard to get started.

The Norman Reedus thing is bizarre. That guy is not remotely good looking. Its clearly the badboy come good thing you're all liking.

I like all kinds of guys. In his case, and in the case of John Pope on Falling Skies, he seems more earthy to me, approachable, whereas a pretty boy isn't.

Men are like a bag of Allsorts to me. :D

Didn't I pretty much say to each his own?

Hell, I think a troll (Renner) and a dwarf (Armitage) are hot. :lol

Add to that John Pope (Cunningham) from Falling Skies, Hugh Jackman and Norman Reedus.

Oh, and one from my younger days, John Waite, especially during his Bad English days, and he's a gapped tooth ginger! :lol

That should show you how broad of a stroke my brush has.

I wasn't talking about what you said specifically but you reminded me of when I will see comments like that. guys might get called perverts if they like a girl with big boobs. But at the same time if they like a thing chick they will say the guy likes anorexic chicks.
You didn't say that, but it reminded me of that.

Kind of reminds me of this double standard as well

3z7vfT0.png

I wasn't talking about what you said specifically but you reminded me of when I will see comments like that. guys might get called perverts if they like a girl with big boobs. But at the same time if they like a thing chick they will say the guy likes anorexic chicks.
You didn't say that, but it reminded me of that.

Kind of reminds me of this double standard as well

3z7vfT0.png

You'll see a lot more big guys with thin chicks than the other way around. You worry too much about what other think as well. Why cares?

you can be happy with your own physique no matter what you look like. But always be aware its a natural instinct to find those who appear to be "healthy" as the most attractive..... :monkey1...

You'll see a lot more big guys with thin chicks than the other way around. You worry too much about what other think as well. Why cares?

I don't really care, that picture doesn't apply to me either. It was something I was reminded of.

Back