• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB DTM004 DX (Dark Toys) Rick Deckard Blade Runner figure Loose accessories.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman2228

Freakalicious
Reaction score
After having purchased these accessory parts for this Blade Runner figure on Ebay. I had my order placed for 2-4 weeks with no indication of shipping/ tracking.

“I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt”

unfortunately they stressed me out in the process of waiting weeks on end for my last needed accessories. “I definitely learned a lesson!” I’ve ordered from similar sellers in the past without issue. This is maybe the 2nd time that this has happened to me. Apologies if I got off course. I needed to vent my frustrations about this.

I love the Rick Deckard character and I unfortunately don’t have enough money for the full figure due to life expenses/ unexpected needed circumstances.

I had been needlessly anxious and stressed for nothing waiting for my last pieces to complete my figure/ kitbash.

Then out of the blue yesterday I get a sketchy message from the seller saying something like “oh I’m sorry your items are damaged, I must refund you!”

I know for a fact they weren’t damaged cause it was the last listing for these particular accessories on E-bays site that I could scrounge up.

in short, I got screwed over on E-bay from a Chinese seller who never delivered what they promised.

WTB: Deckard’s police badge/ ID, Watch, 1 bottle of alcohol, Deckard’s drinking glass, Paper Unicorn, and the Voight-Kampff machine (interrogation machine), stand that came with this figure, lastly the art box/ promo art for this figure with the magnetic closures I’ve heard everyone talk about.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone was looking to sell/ part out these loose parts to me. As I have been looking on the internet like mad for these parts since I had my order cancelled against my will.

Best Regards,

Fireman2228

After having purchased these accessory parts for this Blade Runner figure on Ebay. I had my order placed for 2-4 weeks with no indication of shipping/ tracking.

“I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt”

unfortunately they stressed me out in the process of waiting weeks on end for my last needed accessories. “I definitely learned a lesson!” I’ve ordered from similar sellers in the past without issue. This is maybe the 2nd time that this has happened to me. Apologies if I got off course. I needed to vent my frustrations about this.

I love the Rick Deckard character and I unfortunately don’t have enough money for the full figure due to life expenses/ unexpected needed circumstances.

I had been needlessly anxious and stressed for nothing waiting for my last pieces to complete my figure/ kitbash.

Then out of the blue yesterday I get a sketchy message from the seller saying something like “oh I’m sorry your items are damaged, I must refund you!”

I know for a fact they weren’t damaged cause it was the last listing for these particular accessories on E-bays site that I could scrounge up.

in short, I got screwed over on E-bay from a Chinese seller who never delivered what they promised.

WTB: Deckard’s police badge/ ID, Watch, 1 bottle of alcohol, Deckard’s drinking glass, Paper Unicorn, and the Voight-Kampff machine (interrogation machine), stand that came with this figure, lastly the art box/ promo art for this figure with the magnetic closures I’ve heard everyone talk about.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone was looking to sell/ part out these loose parts to me. As I have been looking on the internet like mad for these parts since I had my order cancelled against my will.

Best Regards,

Fireman2228
Here are leads , they are US Sellers , Dark Toys DTM-004 Blade Runner Rick Deckard 1/6 Scale 12” FIGURE STAND | eBay

He also has the Johnny Walker Bottle and Glass

Also try Toy Anxiety , they plan on doing a part out on Deckard .

Thank you so much!! That is Super helpful & informative :) any other sites you know besides BlackOpsToys, Rattlesnaketoys, Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety etc?

Back