Who is/was the best Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

best superman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been many years since i've seen that. Did he know Lois was pregnant when he left?

Because if not then that term doesn't fully apply imo. The kid had his mum and step-dad all was well for hsim, so Cark missed his time to be the kids Dad. He could've but it would be complicating everyones lives

true, to an extent, though, he comes back and acts all stalkery. coming forward and being a father, even if it was one whom had been absent previously, would be better than just looming in the shadows, watching.

GRANTED, more films could have fixed that, but as it ends, he comes across as a distant character, not willing to involve himself in his sons life.

Some will say this poll will be a landslide, but there seems to be enough folks to sway that we'll see.

Personally i think Brandon was great as Superman. But he was practically imitating Christopher and that's no bad thing. Dean Cain can suck a hard one as far as i'm concerned. And Henry has great potential, but i'd like to see more of his "Clark" to be sure. But for me there will never be ANYONE that did what Christopher Reeve did.

I didn't include Tom cause well he was Clark most of the time.

I agree 100% with everything you said, I can’t even add anything because you nailed it.

If Cavill stars in three more Superman movies i wonder if in thirty years or so he'll be THE one true movie Superman.

Reeve is such because he's been the most common and prolific

Least Reeve didn't destroy a city with billions of dollars wasted. And no... Reeve cant be charged for Zod's makeover on Mt. Rushmore because Zod did that. So Reeve all the way!!!

Least Reeve didn't destroy a city with billions of dollars wasted. And no... Reeve cant be charged for Zod's makeover on Mt. Rushmore because Zod did that. So Reeve all the way!!!

Seriously who cares its a movie .reeves wasn't that great either.

We haven't really seen enough of Cavill as Superman to compare him to Reeves. I am voting for him though simply because I adore him as an actor and I know he will be great in the future films.

Hard decision. I like most of the choices here for different reasons. :monkey2

I really like Reeve and what he did. He left a legacy no doubt. But I didn't grow up with his era of work, so it's difficult for me to appreciate it as much as some, since I didn't 'live' through it.

With that said, and many with disagree, but Welling is my choice (who is not on the list. I know.) He wore the suit in the last episode, which makes him a qualified. I pretty much grew up with Smallville, and for me, Welling is the Clark Kent/Superman I know and my favorite. 10 amazing seasons.

Back