Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice customs Grevious! 👍🏽

Wanna add to my list of non-teased figures:
Boba Fett ESB (with new all new helmet sculpt. Don't know how I missed that one?!)
Darth Revan
Biker Scout
General Veers Hoth gear
Red Leader
Gold Leader
Jek Porkins
AT-ST Driver
Inferno Squad

Teased:
Deathstar Trooper
Hover Tank Driver (Captain)
Shoretrooper Squad Leader
Emperor
Royal Guard

Vader 1/4 Scale

Rumsleg.JPG

21b_movie_bg.jpg

Yes, this is a cool thread. I just hope someone knows someone at Hot Toys and passes it on. All Hot Toys have to do is make a tally of the most popular and they are pretty much assured of pleasing a good number of people. I often wonder why they don't do this from time to time themselves. Would make sense.

For me I'm only after some core OT and Rogue One (cause it ties into the OT so well).

Tusken Raider
Greedo
Luke Hoth/Dagobah/ESB
Lando
Rebel Fleet Trooper

Krennic
Cassian
Baze
Bodhi Rook
Saw Gerrera
Edrio Two Tubes

General Veers.
Scout Trooper.
Leia Boushh.
Lando Skiff Guard.
Lando Bespin.
Admiral Ackbar.
Lobot.
Nien Numb.
Padme Arena Battle.
Count Dooku.
Luke Snowspeeder.

Of protos revealed:
Royal Guard.
Emperor.
Death Star Trooper.
Gonk.
Baze Malbus.
Tank Driver.

Nice list, I came close to putting Lobot on my list as well, and also Bespin Security but thought it was getting a bit long!
Also great that Padme in the white suit is getting so much attention.

Omg those customs are all amazing. Do you have a thread that showcases different angles of all of those figures? If not, I’d love to see one!

i don't have a bunch of different angle shots. I might take some when I`m on vacation the week after next.

With ROTS Anakin & ROTJ Luke coming, I don’t have much left on my wish-list, so an Iden Versio would be my #1 wish, right now.

With ROTS Anakin & ROTJ Luke coming, I don’t have much left on my wish-list, so an Iden Versio would be my #1 wish, right now.

I'm sure she's coming eventually. I haven't finished the story (just started actually), but I already like her. She's got that badass fire. And her droid is really cool. Would be the only time I buy a character in a Tie Fighter Pilot outfit lol.

Nice list, I came close to putting Lobot on my list as well, and also Bespin Security but thought it was getting a bit long!
Also great that Padme in the white suit is getting so much attention.

Cheers :)
Bespin Security or even a cloud car pilot would be ace but perhaps a bit too niche.

I missed off Greedo!

I would be interested in a Walrus Man and 21B too :)

Padme Ep I Tatooine
Amidala Red dress
Padme Ep II White jumpduit with shawl
Padme ep III Green dress
Anakin ep I
Anakin ep II
Shaak Ti
Luminaria Unduli
Barriss Offee
Yaddle
Eeth Koth
Saesee Tiin