Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB Han to go with Leia
The Last Jedi Leia (hope they skip over TFA version and go straight to this, as she looks amazing)

And I'll likely end up wanting Rose after TLJ.

Are space and jump trooper canon? Honestly asking but agree on shadow and animated boba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Space Trooper is in A New Hope so that would definitely meet the criteria for being canon.

I'm pretty sure Shadow Troopers are technically canon, but a lot of people only consider something seen on screen as canon.

For me I still really want Admiral Akbar, General Veers, Lando, plus any and all aliens and droids from the OT.

From the prequels I'd want Hot Toys to update the Battle Droids and, not going to lie, I'd actually buy Nute Gunray and Rune Haako lol.

X-Wing Luke
Snowspeeder Luke
Leia as Boushh

...and as much as I totally love SSC's Imperial Probe Droid, I'd love to see a crazy-high quality diecast HT version with next-level paint apps. But that's a pipe dream. :lol

I agree LoveMinusZero Admiral Ackbar and either Lando version preferably Bespin are very close if not at the top of my list. Not at the top of my list but from Rogue One i’d love to have Edrio Two Tubes and Chewywampa. I think both would look great on display.

I agree LoveMinusZero Admiral Ackbar and either Lando version preferably Bespin are very close if not at the top of my list. Not at the top of my list but from Rogue One i’d love to have Edrio Two Tubes and Chewywampa. I think both would look great on display.

Yeah i would really love to see HT start tackling some Star Wars aliens. Maybe they’ll get to them one day. Two Tubes would be an instant buy for me. Also Pao (with the huge mouth) and Soace Monkey Bestin which were used in the marketing campaign quite a bit.

Yeah i would really love to see HT start tackling some Star Wars aliens. Maybe they’ll get to them one day. Two Tubes would be an instant buy for me. Also Pao (with the huge mouth) and Soace Monkey Bestin which were used in the marketing campaign quite a bit.

You think they'll go back and do anymore R1 like Krennic and Baze or do you think that ship has sailed? I don't understand Baze they showed him at a bunch of shows and there was a pic going around at one time with a bunch of Baze heads in a box or somthing looking like they were ready to be put on bodies. Wonder if they had a problem making his outfit and gun on a large scale or somthing?

I think the problem with Baze is that barely anyone cared about the character played by Donnie Chen, so I doubt they'll even bother. Who knows hold R1 figs sold, but beyond troopers/Vader and the main girl, I can't see them dying to release any more.

Back