Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Rebel Fleet Trooper

I really want a Rebel Fleet Trooper!

Totally with you there man. So many Imperial troopers, but never any Rebel troopers !!

ANH Stormtrooper
ROTJ Stormtrooper
Sand Trooper
Snow Trooper
Imperial Gunner
Shore Trooper
Death Trooper
Range Trooper
Patrol Trooper

Only a matter of time : Speeder Bike Trooper

I just wish for HT to go ahead and produce what they’ve already shown plus Krennic, Casssian, Veers. Endor Rebel trooper too!

- Aayla Secura
- Admiral Ackbar
- Ahsoka Tano
- Asajj Ventress
- Captain Rex
- Darth Revan
- Endor Leia
- Enfys Nest
- HK-47
- Mara Jade
- Padme Amidala
- Wedge Antilles

Last edited:
I desperately want a Qi'ra figure! (with her Corellia outfit and her "normal" one). And also Han with his Corellia outfit. We need more Solo A Star Wars story figures. Hear me Hot Toys please

It’s funny, last year I was bored at work and made a list of my most wanted ht figures thinking we would get a few. I found the list the other day and it was sad, we got zero. This was what I thought was a realistic list:
Han bespin
Lando bespin
Death Star trooper
Rebel fleet trooper
Luke Endor
Leia Endor
Cassian
Krennic
baze
Scout trooper
Hoth rebel trooper
Oh well, we have until September 2019 before we get episode 9 stuff previews, so get to it hot toys.

Of what is made but not released:

1. SS Lando Skiff Guard
2. HT Death Star Trooper
3. HT Baze Malbus
4. HT Gonk Droids
5. HT Leia Endor / General

Wish list:

1. General Veers
2. Leia Boushh
3. Biker Scout
4. Lando Bespin
5. Admiral Ackbar
6. Padme Arena Battle
7. Greedo
8. Nien Numb
9. Han Bespin

I would like 2-1B, Lobot and other Cantina and Palace aliens too but room to display would become an issue. I would look to part with my ST stuff if this all materialised :)

Of what is made but not released:

1. SS Lando Skiff Guard
2. HT Death Star Trooper
3. HT Baze Malbus
4. HT Gonk Droids
5. HT Leia Endor / General

Wish list:

1. General Veers
2. Leia Boushh
3. Biker Scout
4. Lando Bespin
5. Admiral Ackbar
6. Padme Arena Battle
7. Greedo
8. Nien Numb
9. Han Bespin

I would like 2-1B, Lobot and other Cantina and Palace aliens too but room to display would become an issue. I would look to part with my ST stuff if this all materialised :)

I would buy everything on this list including 2-1b, lobot, and cantina and palace aliens. Who needs space, $$, a family, and mortgage?

I would buy everything on this list including 2-1b, lobot, and cantina and palace aliens. Who needs space, $$, a family, and mortgage?

If I can space them out over the next 8-10 years it would be doable :)

I expect to see a lot that I don't want or need now. That will help with the bills :)

I would bet we will get a bunch of clone repaints which I will pass on, except a shock trooper. I have ss Cody, gree, and a few others and don’t need many. They are fine and won’t be worth a $250 or more upgrade for me. That will help with spending as there won’t be as many ot releases. We usually get 1 Star Wars preorder a month (as opposed to 56 marvel preorders a month 😜). I guess the 12 figures released next year, about half will be ot, 3 or 4 pt, and then episode 9.

I would bet we will get a bunch of clone repaints which I will pass on, except a shock trooper. I have ss Cody, gree, and a few others and don’t need many. They are fine and won’t be worth a $250 or more upgrade for me. That will help with spending as there won’t be as many ot releases. We usually get 1 Star Wars preorder a month (as opposed to 56 marvel preorders a month 😜). I guess the 12 figures released next year, about half will be ot, 3 or 4 pt, and then episode 9.

Hot Toys should pre order up Lando and Han Bespin, possibly another Chewbacca and Padme.

I expect a couple of revealed protos might see the light, hopefully one of my 4 does!

Sideshow should pre order Lando Skiff.

Anything else is a guess.
I have no interest in EP9 stuff.

Hot Toys should pre order up Lando and Han Bespin, possibly another Chewbacca and Padme.

I expect a couple of revealed protos might see the light, hopefully one of my 4 does!

Sideshow should pre order Lando Skiff.

Anything else is a guess.
I have no interest in EP9 stuff.

Yeah ESB Lando up now would be cool. Also nice to get the figure more or less at the time Ep9 hits.

BUT of course HT don't work that way. Gotta have pre-order available when hype is at a maximum and people are looking for him. HT only makes to pre-order numbers. They're not going to risk having an over production of Landos based only on estimated demand.

A few years back I went ot only.
I kept a handful of pt figures- and ht have now made or teased all of them��

St - just not interested. Buff said- some lovely designs thou -

If they keep making ot and pt figure she like they are my issue will be space. I’ve already had to abandon th idea of getting jabba again

Back