Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death Star Trooper Please HT!
To go with these 2...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_252c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_252c.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 176
  • fullsizeoutput_2530.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2530.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 174
Release the previous prototypes first before "see new figures"

Death Star Trooper with the console
Baze
Cody + Airborn trooper
Jango Fett

Re: Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make? Hot Toys turn 20

So, as posted on their FB page, Hot Toys are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year. They teased a few annoucements coming as well.

First in line was a Avergers 1 Captain America 2.0 (seen in EndGame time leap). I guess most licences will be treated the same and get an updated figure to celebrate that anniversary, or if we're lucky a brand new addition but i highly doubt it.

With lots of speculation threads created lately, i thought i'd just dig out this older one and see what you all think. Do you believe Hot Toys will reveal a figure in their Star Wars line for that 20th anniversary? A 2.0 of an already released character? a PO for a never released prototype? a never teased before figure?

Re: Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make? Hot Toys turn 20

So, as posted on their FB page, Hot Toys are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year. They teased a few annoucements coming as well.

First in line was a Avergers 1 Captain America 2.0 (seen in EndGame time leap). I guess most licences will be treated the same and get an updated figure to celebrate that anniversary, or if we're lucky a brand new addition but i highly doubt it.

With lots of speculation threads created lately, i thought i'd just dig out this older one and see what you all think. Do you believe Hot Toys will reveal a figure in their Star Wars line for that 20th anniversary? A 2.0 of an already released character? a PO for a never released prototype? a never teased before figure?

They may consider the already revealed Bespin Luke 2.0 as what you're describing. It's similar to Cap as it's an update to a figure they already produced (DX07) and both he and Avengers 2012 Cap were revealed at a con a few months ago. I'd bet this will likely be their "Anniversary offering".

General Grievous
Mace Windu
Chancellor Palpatine
Darth Sidious
Jango Fett
Anakin Skywalker (Padawan)
Padme Amidala (Geonosis)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight)
Grievous Magna Guards
Ki-Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto
Plo Koon
Saesse Tinn
Aayla Secura

I basically want an entire PT display. I love all of these characters. A whole Jedi council display would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They may consider the already revealed Bespin Luke 2.0 as what you're describing. It's similar to Cap as it's an update to a figure they already produced (DX07) and both he and Avengers 2012 Cap were revealed at a con a few months ago. I'd bet this will likely be their "Anniversary offering".

Didn't know that new Captain had already been revealed at a Con before. Having Bespin Luke 2.0 as the 20th Anniversary offer makes a lot more sense to me now. As much as i'd rather have them finally putting one of the 30+ "lost" prototypes up for PO, Bespin Luke v.2 seems like the ideal candidate, especially since it was their first fory in the Star Wars universe.

Captain Rex (just stick a blonde buzz cut on the Cody sculpt)
Mace Windu
General Grievous
Kit Fisto (they've shown him but I have a feeling he won't see daylight)
Cad Bane (we've seen live action Duros before)
Bossk
Ventress

Captain Rex
ESB Han Solo (likely coming)
A better Chewbacca
Lando
General Grievous
More death troopers (re-release for Mandalorian
Mandalorian Armorer
Kuiil
Cara Dune
More Rogue One
Bespin Luke 2.0
Poe Dameron flight suit or Luke in a Flight suit
Ventress

Would also like some from the Fallen Order Game.
Second sister and purge trooper

Bespin Han Solo
ESB Lando
ESB/ROTJ Chewie
Greedo
Dewback
Beskar Mandalorian & Asset
Cara Dune
Greef Karga
The Armorer
Bib Fortuna
Asajj Ventress
Darth Talon
Slave Leia

Bespin Lando
Bespin Escape Leia
Yavin Leia
ESB Han
Endor Han
C-3PO
ESB Chewie
Naboo Raid Padme
Ben Solo
TFA General Organa
Poe
Ackbar
"Sandstorm" Leia *just sayin its the perfect way to get a Jabbas Prisoner Leia without marketing it as such*

The OT:

C-3PO
Admiral Ackbar
Admiral Piett
General Veers
Biker Scout
Any OT background droid or Cantina/Jabba's Palace alien. Seriously, they need to get on this. I don't need ROTJ Luke ver.3, I need a 2-1B or Klatuu or a Gamorrean Gurard.

Super Longshot PT characters:

Nute Gunray & Rune Haako
Poggle the Lesser
General Grievous
Droideka

Back