Which Movies of 2016 Will Disappoint the Most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Movies Will Crap the Bed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like falling alseep during BvS trailers. So to say it's going to disappoint doesn't apply. I know it will be bad so technically it will meet expectations.

I am not judging BvS on an uninspired trailer moreso the past failure of Snyder and Cavill MoS. I found little to like about the movie and I expect the same with BvS the only hope I have is Affleck making it enjoyable. I could be surprised but I am not holding my breath.

If you didn't like MOS or any of Snyder's films, you should skip this one too...or wait until it comes out on dvd or it's online.

Affleck sure is divisive. For some he was the death-knell of this film, for others he's the only reason they're interested after MOS.

If you didn't like MOS or any of Snyder's films, you should skip this one too...or wait until it comes out on dvd or it's online.

I see no reason to skip it, I want to see Affleck as Batman. Snyder and Cavill need their A-game and produce a film worth watching. Obviously (being in 2nd place in the poll), I am not the only one sharing doubt about this film. Worst case scenario, it sucks and the more tolerant, excepted view of both sides of the film can be discussed in the BvS movie thread.

I see no reason to skip it, I want to see Affleck as Batman. Snyder and Cavill need their A-game and produce a film worth watching. Obviously (being in 2nd place in the poll), I am not the only one sharing doubt about this film. Worst case scenario, it sucks and the more tolerant, excepted view of both sides of the film can be discussed in the BvS movie thread.

Yeah right, that thread will be a cesspool :lol

As much as I dont want the rebooted GB to exist, I have a feeling it will do just fine at the box office. The Bridesmaids crowd alone will make it a respectable hit.

Someone should create the "which movies of 2016 gonna be the most enjoyable" poll.

Coming from you? Oh, the irony. :lol

When you put it that way, it does sound like a bad idea for a thread, but considering how many big films are coming out next year and how many bad and mediocre films came out this year, it's a fair question. I mean most people here are pessimistic about movies anyway, just look at how many people feel BVS will be terrible, and if we go by the last trailer, it looks like it might be one of the worst films next year.

Nah, it was a good idea. Which you then substantiated.

I can definitely see Zoolander 2 being a huge disappointment. A lot of comedy sequels have come up short lately with Dumb and Dumber 2, Ted 2, etc, where they just rehash the same jokes that made them big to begin with. I think Ghostbusters too is a possibility, but having most of the original cast show up may save it if done right. And I am already disappointed for BvS anyway, so.

I think Ghostbusters and Rogue One will disappoint the most. Ghostbusters is doomed and will be terrible, but people WANT it to be good (some what). Rougue One I don't see how it can live up to the hype.

The rest the expectations are not high enough to be a let down. X-men will be no better than the others, the other marvel movies will be good/great. The DC movies will be mediocre and the others like TMNT2 and such will be terrible as expected. :lol

I think Ghostbusters and Rogue One will disappoint the most. Ghostbusters is doomed and will be terrible, but people WANT it to be good (some what). Rougue One I don't see how it can live up to the hype.

The rest the expectations are not high enough to be a let down. X-men will be no better than the others, the other marvel movies will be good/great. The DC movies will be mediocre and the others like TMNT2 and such will be terrible as expected. :lol

I think Rogue One will do well, but not TFA's numbers and even though it makes millions, some will say it's a fail because it didn't do as well as TFA. That's just the way it is.

At this rate, nothing will make TFA's numbers. :lol

Seriously. No other film in history will:

1. Be the first sequel to RETURN OF THE JEDI and with 32 *YEARS* of build up no less

and

2. Be a REALLY GOOD sequel to Return of the Jedi

:lol

TFA is just a perfect storm of success (even if it doesn't end up beating Avatar's global earnings.)

The only one listed that might disappoint me is ID4 because it's the only one I plan on seeing and am excited for. The rest either look like utter garbage, are bad ideas, or are things I've never heard of and have no expectations for.

If the questions were to be which movies will be the worst, well, I'd be inclined to assume most of these.

Yeah, it's a weird poll. "Which movie do you think will surprise you with its badness?" Well anything I vote on will then eliminate the surprise if it does in fact turn out bad. :lol

I'm kind of annoyed that Rogue One is happening just because I don't want to get sick of SW like I'm getting with Marvel. I fully expect Civil War to be good/great but just wonder if its quality will be lost on me because, again, if you count Evans' cameo in Thor 2 he's literally appeared as Captain America EVERY YEAR since 2011. 2016 makes six years straight now. Come on, let's give it a rest for a bit.

I'm looking forward to Suicide Squad and against my better judgment have a "sure why not" mentality with regard to ID4. I'm halfway looking forward to seeing BvS on the big screen but like Genisys I'm also equally looking forward to the online ****storm after the movie is released. :lol

Not really excited for any of the others. Maybe Deadpool, that looks like it might be fun.

I'm kind of annoyed that Rogue One is happening just because I don't want to get sick of SW like I'm getting with Marvel.
Well, you can help yourself out here by, maybe only watching it once, then avoiding threads that talk about it after a week or so. You'll get sick of anything if you spend too much time with it. . .well, not the Modern Jazz Quartet. You would have to be an inhuman monster to get tired of them. But everything else.

I have a feeling Rogue One is going to differentiate its self enough where it won't get lost in the main Star Wars stories because it's set in a different time with different characters. I think it will feel like a whole other movie.

The thing with Marvel though (and DC is starting this too) is that all of their films overlap with the same characters interweaving through out them. It's getting a tad boring to me. I'm personally hoping for Phase 3 to focus on a new group of Avengers and the originals either die or retire. I think Phase three will give us a new Cap and a Tony who finally, actually, retires. Hoping that Hawkeye and Widow bite the bullet. :pray:

I'm excited for DC's since it's still new, but I have a feeling I'll be worn out by the time Justice League 2 comes out.

Back