Which Movies of 2016 Will Disappoint the Most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Movies Will Crap the Bed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a nobody on this site, so I'm sure no-one cares, but I was just thinking what an idiot I was for bashing the X-Men films. First of all, they are quality films, but they just haven't been my thing outside of Fassbender's Magneto—who I absolutely love! I haven't been grateful enough that people are working so hard for us to get these superhero films in the first place. Lucky for me that there's so many choices available every year!

I care :wave We're all anonymous people who waste too much time talking about films and collecting dolls. :lol Anyway, I agree that we should be grateful that so many comics and characters are getting big budget films and tv shows, and for the most part, the majority of the stuff has been pretty good. Kids are so lucky to be growing up with all these films. The one thing I don't agree with, they're not really working hard for us...it's all for THEM, but they benefit if they make us happy.

I'm a nobody on this site, so I'm sure no-one cares, but I was just thinking what an idiot I was for bashing the X-Men films. First of all, they are quality films, but they just haven't been my thing outside of Fassbender's Magneto—who I absolutely love! I haven't been grateful enough that people are working so hard for us to get these superhero films in the first place. Lucky for me that there's so many choices available every year!

:goodpost:

We are getting something for everyone with the variety of movies and shows

Back