Which Movies of 2016 Will Disappoint the Most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Movies Will Crap the Bed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Suck Hard" would be a GREAT title for the final installment of the Die Hard series.

There's always

7KKb13p.jpg

Ghostbusters only because I think it's lame.

Women Power groups will prolly flock to it opening weekend and then it will fade away.

Snyder is a talentless Director (IMO)
MOS was awful
Concept is inane
Trailer did nothing for me.

Snyder is a poor man's JarJar Abrams.

(And that's really saying something . . . something predictable and lame.)

Warner Bros. live action superheros can't find their a$$es with two hands and an A$$ Map.

Yet -- they rule animation.

Marvel Studios have developed our four-color heroes for live action cinema better than anyone.

Yet -- their animation is formulaic, cheap, and caters to pre-school kids.

Discuss . . .

___

Went for BvS and Star Trek. Films I would have high hopes for but the trailers do not bode well, nor do the preceding films in their respective franchises.

The others I am either indifferent about or I expect to be good.

Question: Can you really think of BvS as a disappointment, if you're expecting to hate it, to begin with? :lol

Last edited:
Question: Can you really think of BvS as a disappointment, if you're expecting to hate it, to begin with? :lol

Yes and no. If the film looks like it's crap and you can't see a way that it'll be good based on what they appear to have done then no, you can't be ''disappointed'' as such. However, who really wants a film with both Batman and Superman in it to be crap? Surely not many of us. So if it does prove to be crap it will still disappoint.

Last edited:
I voted Batman/Superman, Ghostbusters, and Independence Day. I think Superman/Batman will be a modest success, but I'm skeptical of whether it will be a good movie. I figure Ghostbusters will be a critical and commercial flop. ID, I don't know anything about it, but the first movie was mediocre at best. You don't usually get sequels that are better. . .

I think Star Trek will be lame, but Into Darkness was lame, so I'm not really expecting the needle to change much from the last one to this one. I expect Deadpool, X-Men, and Civil War to be very good. Suicide Squad I'm still optimistic about, despite the Snyder/Goyer connection.

I, for one, am looking forward to a lot of the movies coming out starting in May, including Star Trek and ID4: R. :)

I guess I'm the joke Twelve is talking about. :yess:

Yes and no. If the film looks like it's crap and you can't see a way that it'll be good based on what they appear to have done then no, you can't be ''disappointed'' as such. However, who really wants a film with both Batman and Superman in it to be crap? Surely not many of us. So if it does prove to be crap it will still disappoint.

I don't want the film to fail...but if it's terrible and the whole DC cinematic universe collapses in the second film, holy ****! That'll be hilarious and entertaining.

The worst thing that can happen to BVS is for it to not be good enough to like or bad enough to hate and make fun of. I'm hoping it's one of those, either really good or really bad, no middle ground, because that's just a waste of time.

Exactly! :lol

The question is essentially: which movie looks good but will suck, or which movie are you hoping will be good but will suck? I don't know if I can make my brain go into such a pessimistic perspective! However, I can already tell which movies don't look very good based on the trailer or the talent involved or what I've read about the movie.

I dunno, maybe Star Trek? I like JJ's reboot and the world that has been established, and I like that Pegg ended up writing it. But the trailer and the director don't give me much confidence, so I'm technically already thinking it will be bad!

Back