Which Movies of 2016 Will Disappoint the Most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Movies Will Crap the Bed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Batman v Superman (It'll make money, but...Doomsday..kind of ironic, come to think of it)

2. Warcraft

3.Independence day 2 (It'll be a Jurassic World and make money, but it'll suck ass, just like JW)

The surprise hits/good/entertaining films will be, imo.

1.Ghostbusters

2.ST Beyond

3.DR. Strange

4.TMNT 2

I voted for BvS, Ghostbusters and the two video game movies to disappoint. Ghostbusters could still however make tons of money. The Independence Day movie could be 2016's Jurassic World.

I voted for the two BIGGEST disappointments: Batman vs Superman and Ghostbusters.

But I feel all of the movies on that list will not satisfy. Civil War has the best chance to be satisfactory because of those brothers.

I'm going for BvS and Suicide Squad just because they're Snyder projects, Ghostbusters cos pointless, Independence Day 2 because it's pointless and no one cares, and the two video game movies because they never do very well.

I'm voting Batman Vs. Superman. Personally, I really enjoyed the Nolan Trilogy and thought each movie was great and sets the bar high for this film.

I want BvS to do well. Although it feels like DC's version of Iron Man 2 where it's overstuffed and a means to push something else. Ghostbusters I have a feeling will tank, I have a feeling that X-Men: Apocalypse will underperform too.

For me it's Ghostbusters because I'm disappointed in it before it even comes out. The others I at least have some desire to see.

I'm going for BvS and Suicide Squad just because they're Snyder projects, Ghostbusters cos pointless, Independence Day 2 because it's pointless and no one cares, and the two video game movies because they never do very well.

Don't underestimate 90's nostalgia. After the success of JW, anything is possible, so ID2, might be huge, maybe bigger than BVS at the boxoffice.

There should be an "all the above" button simply because there are some on the board that are disappointed in everything.

On that list Ghostbusters will be the worst and possibly biggest flop. I voted for Star Trek because I think it will be the most disappointing for me personally.

There should be an "all the above" button simply because there are some on the board that are disappointed in everything.

When I say this I'm accused of not wanting people to have different opinions than mine :lol.........not at all, just amazed how some seem to dislike everything.

On that list Ghostbusters will be the worst and possibly biggest flop. I voted for Star Trek because I think it will be the most disappointing for me personally.

Really? As a comedy, I didn't think the original GB film set the bar very high, so I think the new film has a shot at being funnier than the GB and GB2.

You're one of the few I've ever heard sat that. The original is very funny IMO.

Yeah, I love the GB film and the animated series, but I never thought it was that funny. It has a few funny scenes and lines here and there, but I never saw GB as a comedy. It was a supernatural fantasy to me, and the things that appeal to me as a kid were the costumes, their equipment, the Ecto -1 (my favorite car along with the Batobile), the firehouse and the monsters. Also, the cast was good. The jokes or the humor is the last thing that comes to mind when I think of GB. I thought Beetlejuice was funnier, and that's another favorite of mine.

I love anticipating disappointment :lol

I think BvS will be the biggest. I'd say star trek will for sure but i wasn't expecting much out of it anyway, and I doubt zoolander will be able to recapture any of the first movies charm.

Back