what is your favorite Christian Bale movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite Christian Bale movie?

• Equilibrium

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • The Machinist

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Harsh Times

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • The Prestige

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • 3:10 To Yuma

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rescue Dawn

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • American Psycho

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • other (specify in post)

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes,I deliberatley left The Dark Knight and Batman Begins out. They're obviously his best movies and so I didn't want to count them. I want to see which one wins of the few I've mentioned. I personally had to go with 3:10 To Yuma. Great movie. :D

The Machinist b/c imo this film truly shows his dedication to being an actor. No matter how big of a star he is, he still remembers his roots which is indi films :rock

Newsies

newsies.gif

The Machinist b/c imo this film truly shows his dedication to being an actor. No matter how big of a star he is, he still remembers his roots which is indi films :rock

He is the most dedicated actor by far. I love that movie! :rock when he goes off at the end in the dinner thinking everyone is messing with him he's amazing! :rock

He is the most dedicated actor by far. I love that movie! :rock when he goes off at the end in the dinner thinking everyone is messing with him he's amazing! :rock

they could have easily found a double to do the sewer scene but Bale insisted of doing it himself, despite the place being infested with rats and cochroaches :rock This dude rocks :rock

... he even lost alot of weight for this movie ...

Of that lot, I definitely have to say The Prestige. By far one of the better, more cynical, sinister films I've seen in recent years, and with a sterling cast to match.

I popped into this thread just out of curiousity because I'm not the biggest Bale fan but then I saw The Prestige. :rock Haven't watched that in a while....

Of that lot, I definitely have to say The Prestige. By far one of the better, more cynical, sinister films I've seen in recent years, and with a sterling cast to match.

:lecture
If you haven't already, check out the book. It's significantly different and uniquely disturbing! Christopher Priest is the author.

:lecture
If you haven't already, check out the book. It's significantly different and uniquely disturbing! Christopher Priest is the author.

Uniquely disturbing... right up my alley. :rock In the cart now on Amazon. Thanks for that.

I picked rescue dawn. I was completly engrossed in that film. i didnt blink for the entire movie.

prestige is my favorite, but machinist was brilliant, and so was 3:10 to yuma. and ofcourse american psycho - my favorite scene being the exchange of the business cards.

i voted for prestige, but it was a difficult one!

Tough, tough choice...I LOVE them all. Went and voted for American Psycho...though it really was a tie between that and The Machinist and 3:10 to Yuma, and The Prestige and Rescue Dawn....and Empire of the Sun.....I can't choose! :lol

Bale ROCKS, alleged attitude and all. :rock

I voted for The Prestige, because while I liked his performance in a couple other movies more, I enjoyed The Prestige foremost.

Back