what do you think we will see @ SDCC this year???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Super Hans-

Super Freak
Reaction score
what alien, pred or terminator stuff do you think we will see at SDCC this year. last year it was machiko, dog and lostie i think we saw so im hoping for another decent turnout this year.

im thinking another lostie, the OG alien and maybe a terminator salvation PF.

I'm betting right now that we see an Aliens Warrior maquette. I'm also betting that the pose is going to suck so bad that I have to seriously wrestle with the idea of actually buying it. I hated the A3 pose so much, I turned my back on it, especially since the display piece at the Con that year had a crack in the dome.

I also have high hopes for a Predator 2 maquette, but I'm not too sure that's happening this soon, especially if they show off an Alien.

They say in the last Ask that they have TS PF stuff in the works, but I'm not sure there's anything from that movie I find PF worthy of buying, and I don't see it being revealed this soon, but who knows.

As for Hot Toys, I think we'll get Gort Pred or a Pred with that mask included. Maybe we'll also see the battle damaged edition Pred 1.

I honestly hope that they abandon the Salvation efforts. I think that their attention is better focused elsewhere.

Hot Toys Giger Alien
Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette
Sideshow Predator 2 Maquette
Sideshow Wolf vs Predalien diorama

The only stuff I'm interested in seeing anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot they mentioned dios for AVP.

Forgot about the HT Alien as well which we probably won't have in hand until after the 30th year is over at this rate. Would be great though if they did a special reveal of an immediately available figure though. I better take some extra money.

Yeah, although it may end up being something from AvP and not AvP:R.

I hope not though. I don't like any of the designs from AvP other than the Queen.

wolf predator diorama, some sort of terminator diorama,
and hoping an elder predator 2 marquette.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 'Gort' Lost Predator. We've seen the trial helmet sculpt... I just hope they go for a movie-accurate P2 Predator with another alien skull, and maybe a P2 ship diorama base, rather than rereleasing the P1 Pred with a variant helmet.

Predalien bust for sure (at least i hope) but my money for that has gone to the 1/4 predator maquette. :monkey2

Other than that i'm really hoping to see the IM 1/2 scale

I think there'll prob be a P1 battle damaged or maybe a t-800 from HT? :monkey1

That and the Aliens Warrior maquette are at the top of my dream list with RoboCain (which may never happen after all).

BTW, 915Stag51, your P2 head will be done tonight.

Back