what do you think we will see @ SDCC this year???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for an aliens warrior maquette and a predator 2 maquette.
If they shown them together that would be awesome. :rock

I would like to see a T-600 maquette too.

I'll be at the Cinemaquette booth drooling over the new Superman. Hopefully they will reveal the 2nd character too. I'm hoping for Batman, Joker or Darth Vader. It's definitely going to be cool to see the DX Joker, DX Batman and other upcoming from HT.

Last edited:
Alien Warrior maquette & Predalien 1:1 bust are tops on my list!!
Then comes the CM .....Vader? (hopefully) and Iron Man 1:2 might be an order for me also.
My wallet is protesting SDCC.:(

See More Marvel statues, hopefully.

I hope I do NOT see that Emma Frost PF.

I do hope to see some cute girl dressed up in Emma Frost custome, though.

We definitely will see P!tu :rock and other Freak members :rock

I'd think about buying a cinemaquette joker if the base wasn't as big as the aliens and predators :lol. Hopefully they willl make one eventually.

i think we will for sure get the predalien bust and either the aliens or p2 maquette, and prolly another HT pred of some sort, as well as a diorama.

Everything should be on display, but web coverage will be limited to when certain companies want their stuff shown off. All of Sideshow's stuff will be on the floor, but coverage sites will be restricted as to what they can show each day.

Not sure how that works, but it's been like that for the last few years at least.

So is it true DX Batman / Joker will not be on display At Comic con because sideshow does not carry DC, or any DC watchmen figures by Hot Toys ???:(

So is it true DX Batman / Joker will not be on display At Comic con because sideshow does not carry DC, or any DC watchmen figures by Hot Toys ???:(

i dont know if you will find the answer to that question in the aliens/robots section :dunno

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to finally see a predator PF.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing the 1:2 IM statue as others have said. I'm not sure it's a must have yet.

just tell me Will DCDirect have DX Bats On display?:confused:

Not sure if DCD has the distribution rights for all HT Batman stuff, but they had the existing figures last year on display. If those figures are at SDCC, that's the booth they will be at. Sideshow will have everything else. Those two booths are practically next to each other anyway.

Back