Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I’ve been mentioning a sitting Batman since 2011 and now it’s finally happening. Thanks so much for actually listening and keeping your ear to the ground to everyone’s wants and suggestions.

Really wish Hot Toys would lose most of their licenses. All they do is gate keep. They do the bare minimum just to keep whatever license they have acquired active and distract from their competitors. Just doing 2.0 redux’s of preexisting versions they’ve already done isn’t pushing this envelope.

Any ‘89 product, I’m all in for. Sitting Batman, Batcomputer, vault/armor, 1/12 Batmobile, I’ll take it all.

Last edited:
I’ve been mentioning a sitting Batman since 2011 and now it’s finally happening. Thanks so much for actually listening and keeping your ear to the ground to everyone’s wants and suggestions.

Really wish Hot Toys would lose most of their licenses. All they do is gate keep. They do the bare minimum just to keep whatever license they have acquired active and distract from their competitors. Just doing 2.0 redux’s of preexisting versions they’ve already done isn’t pushing this envelope.

Any ‘89 product, I’m all in for. Sitting Batman, Batcomputer, vault/armor, 1/12 Batmobile, I’ll take it all.
Thank you

Back