Were you guys into models...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still am into resin and vinyl figure models. Been at it for the better part of the last 20 years. I tend to see 12" action figures as articulated model kits and what is taken out of the box isn't necessarily the finished piece. It's nice to see Hot Toys has the same idea with some of their releases.

Like Les, I grew up with the Aurora models during the late 60's and 70's! I mainly built the Monsters, but also liked TV and Movie tie-in figures & vehicles like the Monkees Mobile, the Munsters Coach, Lost in Space, etc. I also got into them again with the Polar Lights reissues; I bought them all but haven't attempted to build any yet... but I want to try. I even got an airbrush and air compressor and have been practicing a little before I dive in.

Never really got into the garage kit stuff, since it was a little after my time as a kit builder, but I own several more as collectibles than as a kit project to build.

Back