Jerseyfest Model Kit & Statue Fair - August 2012!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely amazing..the Wolfman,Frankenstein busts are killer.Actually everything is so awesome.The Godzilla in this dio is incredible.And do you know where the Harryhausen Hydra was done.Always wanted a Hydra to go along with my Cyclops,Dragon,Ymir and Talos.

Appreciate the photo's Bezzerkerr looks like it was a fun show.

Glad you enjoyed the pics. The convention was a treat for the eyes!

I have no idea who did the Hydra. It was at a vendor table and as much as i like the creature, i didn't ask about it. It was pretty small though.

i was gonna post my pics tonight but i forgot my camera at work. pretty the same as Bezzerkerr except for the seminar class .

WOW! these pieces left me speechless. All are amazing, this is the kind of Con I would love to go. Too bad its far from me..

8/3/2012 - Seminar

I didn't have my camera when Steve Parke was lecturing . My Apologies to Steve .

new004.jpg

new005.jpg

new006.jpg

new007.jpg

new008.jpg

new009.jpg

new010.jpg

new016.jpg

new020.jpg

new021.jpg

I was there and it was a great show. My son and I took pics of that batmobile and we got to both sit inside it while the owner took pics of us. It was awesome. Those pics that Bezz took are awesome and almost indentical to all the ones I took. I was there on Saturday as well so I probably passed right by some of you guys and didn't even know it. :lol

I met Steve Parke and my brother-in-law knows him personally since High School. He put me on the phone with Steve and we talked a few days before. He was the one that gave me the heads up about this fair and invited me to come. When I first arrived, I talked with Steve for a bit and I met his son along with him meeting mine. All and all it was a great time. Next year I want to be a part of the seminars. :yess:

Back