WB 100 - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the idea of using blue/grey for Batman movie figures but everyone else generally seems to love the idea. Not the case here lol.

I’d be all in for a blue/grey variant of literally any other Batman costume. Looks terrible on the TDK outfit.

Although, if you took the grey body and kept the rest of it black, I might be interested.

But that choice of blue is awful. At least go with the dark “Arkham City” blue.

Over the decades, Batman has worn many iterations of his suit, but the classic attire features a yellow utility belt, a gray suit, and blue accents for the cowl, gloves, and boots is always the most remarkable look of all times. When Batman drowns in shadows and darkness at night, this batsuit will cause intense fear to criminals.

Celebrating Warner Bros. 100 years of storytelling, Hot Toys is releasing a new 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure faithful to his origin comic page appearance. It’s an exclusive figure available only in selected markets.
Sophisticatedly crafted based on Batman’s appearance in comic, the highly-detailed figure features a Batman cowled head with interchangeable lower faces and separate rolling eyeballs system; a greatly poseable body portrays Batman’s strong and muscular form; a Batsuit that highlights its metallic blue and matte grey color scheme with a finely tailored fabric cape; signature bat gadgets including EMP rifle with LED light up function, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, batarangs, mini mines. The figure even includes swarm of bats, a bat-emblem inspired diorama accessory and a staged figure base for dramatic set up.

Pick up this classic Batman figure to upgrade your crime-fighting ranks!

View attachment 642815
View attachment 642817
View attachment 642818
View attachment 642819

Looks goofy! I like it 😏

I do agree the color scheme doesn’t quite suit the TDK/R design, I think the BvS would’ve been the best fit from all the movie suits.

Hot toys is all

“How do we make the worst batsuit even worse than it is now?”

It's funny because I used to love this suit because everybody was raving about it when the film came out-- "It looks like something a real life Batman would wear!" but 15 years removed I think it's just the most blandest live action Batsuit as Nolan's obsession with "realism" basically neutered any kind of creativity and just made it a motorcycle suit. I even think the Schumacher suits are far more appealing than the TDK suit.

If anything, I thought Pattinson's Batsuit was more successful at conveying a more "realistic" Batman. Heck, his boots are TXC Hero Boots that I used to wear, can't get more grounded than that.

It's funny because I used to love this suit because everybody was raving about it when the film came out-- "It looks like something a real life Batman would wear!" but 15 years removed I think it's just the most blandest live action Batsuit as Nolan's obsession with "realism" basically neutered any kind of creativity and just made it a motorcycle suit. I even think the Schumacher suits are far more appealing than the TDK suit.

If anything, I thought Pattinson's Batsuit was more successful at conveying a more "realistic" Batman. Heck, his boots are TXC Hero Boots that I used to wear, can't get more grounded than that.

He just looks like one of those ********* bikers.

Sheesh...

Although, maybe OT right now be like:

fetchimage.jpeg

Lol at this announcement. This brings back an old joke that HT repaint, repackage their overstock product. Hence why they choose Bale(DX-19?), not Batfleck which are more suited to this color theme

There must be too much money to be made in repaints to let this suit die! That's 0/2 for their latest batman releases :( Would have much rather preferred an 89 battle damaged suit for an exclusive.
FIER8tIUcAA9Wxu.jpeg.jpg

Congrats HT. You pick the suit least suited to a blue and grey variant.

Literally a few days ago you show us a blue and grey suit(Keaton) that works.....and then you give us this garbage!

Don't know whether to laugh of cry.

Back