Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuJSvVcpX_8[/ame]
nobody owns hulk ...........:rotfl

Last edited:
I am 41 and have liked Hulk since I was three yrs of age. So only Hulk fans who became hulk fans before 1974 are allowed to like the Hulk. All other are poseurs!!!!!

i dont care if you liked HULK since you was a sperm...:nana::nana::nana:.....

POSEUR IN THE HOUSE!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::wave

:nana: :nana: I think I made most of them.:lol
Keep 'em coming!!

I don't know if anyone knows this but I own the T-800 character. I require that anyone wishing to express fandom for it consult me for pre-approval before posting on the subject or using Terminator-related avatars and sigs. Thanks for the idea Shai. :D
I was thinking of making a custom T-800 diorama and I pretty much hope that you'll approve of it (licensing and stuff!) :D

Ok, this is now a thread about Hulk getting owned by other characters. GO!

scaled.php

Superman-vs.-The-HULK.jpg

So relieved right now. Inner peace!

Cheers,
Neo.

I recently took a poop and grunted like the Hulk during. If there is a bigger fan than me, prove it!!!!!!!!'nnn!!!

If we're gonna gauge Hulk fandom based off that, then the entire cast of DragonballZ are the biggest fans in the universe.

I am 41 and have liked Hulk since I was three yrs of age. So only Hulk fans who became hulk fans before 1974 are allowed to like the Hulk. All other are poseurs!!!!!

*checks birth certificate*

WHEW, just made it.:rotfl

Why not just go the distance and say only true fans have to use Grecian Formula on their nether regions?

Back