Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never cared for Hulk, won't ever buy a figure of Hulk, won't ever have a signature with Hulk in it, except maybe with Thor kicking his ass.

There, no pose(u)r here.

When I was a kid, the old Lou Ferrigno Incredible Hulk was my hero!! I never was a comicbook-kid, though.

To each their own. Glad the Avengers movie did some cinematic justice to the Hulk character. The 1st Eric Bana Hulk movie was atrocious! The 2nd Ed Norton Incredible Hulk movie was far better, but still pretty bad. I much rather preferred the more "animalistic" portrayal of the Hulk in the Avengers movie.

And yes, I will be getting this Hot TOYs Hulk figure. Would have loved something along these lines growing up.

So does this make me a "fair weather pose(u)r"?? I don't know. I'm not an internet toy forum "expert".

What is "Hulk Fair weather" anyways?

Its when you create a nick name based on an entity from a Frank Herbert novel and then, after the Avengers movie is out and everyone is all hyped up about the Hulk, you claim you're the one and only original Hulk fan which entitles you to _____ about everyone else liking the character when you, yourself, obviously, like Dune more than the Hulk.

That would be Hulk Fair weather I guess.

Hulk with some clouds in the sky and about 76 degrees.

Its when you create a nick name based on an entity from a Frank Herbert novel and then, after the Avengers movie is out and everyone is all hyped up about the Hulk, you claim you're the one and only original Hulk fan which entitles you to _____ about everyone else liking the character when you, yourself, obviously, like Dune more than the Hulk.

That would be Hulk Fair weather I guess.

I see.....

Im going to be honest, even though my user name is Hulk 339 i was never a huge fan of the Hulk. But since seeing the Avengers i guess i am one of those people who finally realized how awesome he is. I think its because i didnt like the fact that he was just a rampaging monster and had no control. But....
Spoiler Spoiler:

There.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

What is "Hulk Fair weather" anyways?

Hulk Fair weather is when people like Hulk when he's useful. And a poseur like when the illuminati, Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Strange, Black Bolt, and maybe Xavier, sent Hulk into exile(in space). Oh did they took a beating. Puny they are.

A new disease has struck this board!!! I see all kind of new Hulk signatures on this board now that the Avengers movie has made Hulk popular again for the average movie Dweeb.The same people who used to sport Ledger Joker signatures a couple years ago are now having Hulk signature. Like he is the new cool bad ass flavor of the month...Those fair weather fans are a disgrace.:monkey4

Let it be known that those people are Poseur and dont deserve to Worship the Green King.

You will not be tolerate.

Thankfully it's the "internet" and we can do what we want! :wink1:

Im going to be honest, even though my user name is Hulk 339 i was never a huge fan of the Hulk. But since seeing the Avengers i guess i am one of those people who finally realized how awesome he is. I think its because i didnt like the fact that he was just a rampaging monster and had no control. But....

You were never a huge fan of the Hulk but you selected Hulk 339 for your user name... ?

:dunno

Back