Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 8" or 12" Mego Hulk is a pretty large fail . .

I actually have an eye out for a decent price eBay auction, I want one for nostalgia.

Hells yes. Big Buscema Liveth!

But this pic^ needs the ML Kirby 1st appearance grey to round out th' family.

My introduction to Hulk and love for the character came from the Bixby/Ferrigno TV show, and then the 90s cartoon, I never new he was grey at first until around the time of the Ang Lee movie. I respect him starting grey, but for my personal tastes it's green. Likewise, I don't like every Hulk design, I have particular tastes and like ones more in line with Buscema and the 70s-80s looks. I am so excited about the announcement of the Ferrigno license.

:rock :rock :rock

Skiman is one of the highest Generals in the Gamma Army by divine right since he owns Incredible Hulk #1 inherited by his father.

:bow

I use to have this toy as a child also. I loved it because it was 12 inches tall and that it came with a ripped shirt. I thought the ripped shirt was so awesome!!!

P10100111.jpg

Wait a minute.......I played with paper dolls and regular dolls??

Again it was Hulk dolls so that makes me Awesome. Anyone who did not play with hulk dolls as a child should leave or die or whatever shai would say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had that one and remember bringing it to school for show and tell! I had ditched the shirt early on though...

I invest myself in properties that will never be popular, like Legend and Highlander...:lol....:(

:rock two of my favorites. highlander is usually no more that two feet from my player at any time (along with blackhawk down). just initiated the kids to legend last weekend (theatrical version...director's cut to follow). both loved it. i'm still partial to the original theatrical...just love tangerine dream's soundtrack and the john anderson song...:monkey3

Wow. What was it with people showing their kids Legend last weekend? I watched it with my niece on the same night my friend watched it with his son. Completely unaware that it was happening. Now you did too.

Just got my hulk signature from greygoose thanks bro:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks...OH YEAH AFTER WATCHING THE AVENGERS MOVIE I LIKE HIM NOW....:nana::yess::thud::horror DONT HATE

I am 41 and have liked Hulk since I was three yrs of age. So only Hulk fans who became hulk fans before 1974 are allowed to like the Hulk. All other are poseurs!!!!!

Back