Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I invest myself in properties that will never be popular, like Legend and Highlander...:lol....:(

I love the original Guardians of the Galaxy, in particular Vance Astro...always liked a one off Batman villain called Slapshot and BBQ corn chips.

By declaring this and if any of these become massively popular from appearing in a movie, I reserve the right to be the sole user of these in an signature.

... This is a douchy thread

greatwall ftw

wipmp4.jpg

Pfft...Such a poseur :rolleyes:

All are poseur's compared to Greatwall..:exactly:

Oh hush, Snacho, you're such a Warriors bandwagon fan.

Huh?...What's that?...there is no Warriors bandwagon? Kudos to you, good sir :)

MF, that Marvel Legends Face off Hulk is actually the best Hulk action figure ever made. This is pure Buscema Hulk. Great score..:rock

Hells yes. Big Buscema Liveth!

042512_1.jpg

But this pic^ needs the ML Kirby 1st appearance grey to round out th' family.

Oh hush, Snacho, you're such a Warriors bandwagon fan.

Huh?...What's that?...there is no Warriors bandwagon? Kudos to you, good sir :)

:lol Thank you good sir..:clap And might I add a word of warning to
any and all that try to jump on my one man wagon.....There will be repercussions..:exactly:

Looking at his auction pix for the costume, they are the same he used for just the jersey, so I assume its the exact same, just with pants and hat included.

WORD! :yess:

On a side note, check this guy out:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/satansmothers09/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

He makes some SWEEEET Furies jerseys. I have one and the quality is top notch. Looks like right now he is only selling the full "costume" set, not sure if its the same quality as the individual jerseys he sells or not.

Looking at his auction pix for the costume, they are the same he used for just the jersey, so I assume its the exact same, just with pants and hat included.

Nice..:clap Thanks for that bro, I may have to invest.
I also found this guy just selling the jersey.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FURIES-...72766?pt=US_Costumes&var=&hash=item61ca5cf967

Not bad.

If you're interested keep and eye on satansmother, he custom makes a lot of Warriors stuff, he does a spot on Warriors vest. Top quality, hand made stuff.

Back