Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big worm. The GREAT worm.
The "great worm" Cerberus.
cerberus2.jpg

I welcome all new Hulk fans, it just makes all previous statues and collectables worth more. Not that I'm sellling any of mine.:monkey1

I'd like to get another life size to match the one I already have, but doubt that'll eva happen.:lol

You have to understand where Shai is coming from, though. He's been a proud Hulk fan for many years, probably most of his life (certainly the whole time he's been on SSF) and now people are going to start coming out of the woodwork as if they're huge Hulk fans too, simply because they're hooked on him from "Avengers". And many of these people will eventually drop Hulk and move on to the next big thing. I agree with him and others that it's genuinely annoying and people like that are indeed worthy of the poseur label.

Yeah I kinda sorta know where he is coming from. However it happens. For me I just let it flow. If something I love hits it big I just sit back and enjoy all the attention that thing I love is getting. As long as it's treated with respect.

Hell I wish JAWS would break out big again so there would be more cool stuff made. I need me a PF Brody, Quint, and Hooper. Hell throw Ellen Brody in there to.

Way I see it, if even 10% of these "poseur" fans come out of this as real Hulk fans then great. It has to start somewhere. For me it started with the comics because of my dad. For others it was the TV show. For others it may have been cartoons of the first two films. I mean really who cares?

I take this thread to be somewhat tounge in cheek and a bit of fun to get under some members skin. Personally I have not seen to many "new" fans try and sound like know everything about the Hulk. They just seem to be into the new Avengers films and that is fine. Who cares. Like I said it has to start somewhere.

I welcome all new Hulk fans, it just makes all previous statues and collectables worth more. Not that I'm sellling any of mine.:monkey1

I'd like to get another life size to match the one I already have, but doubt that'll eva happen.:lol

Yep. I already turned a profit on some of my Bowen Hulks so I can save up for the maquette. Bring on the new Hulk fans!!! Bring it!!!!

Of course if I somehow can't order the maquette because it gets sold out on record time because of some new fan, I am gonna be :mad:

I have no Hulks but intend on getting the HT Hulk when it comes out.

Call me what you will. :D

I just wanna say that I appreciate the OP giving fair warning to everyone about this sensitive issue. At least they know ahead of time that they will not be tolerate, and that's a decent thing to do.

man, getting tough being a fan now a days. especially new fans. there's always prostitutes out there, what can you do.

A new disease has struck this board!!! I see all kind of new Hulk signatures on this board now that the Avengers movie has made Hulk popular again for the average movie Dweeb.The same people who used to sport Ledger Joker signatures a couple years ago are now having Hulk signature. Like he is the new cool bad ass flavor of the month...Those fair weather fans are a disgrace.:monkey4

Let it be known that those people are Poseur and dont deserve to Worship the Green King.

You will not be tolerate.

Wow, how do you think new people get into Batman or Iron man or anyone else for that matter? If the love only lasted as long as the fans there would be no more Marvel dude, I like your hardcore attitude but really inspiration doesn't need to be so limited.

Well on the bright-side, at least we get to see Hulks Sigs instead of lame Batman and Joker sigs.

Back