• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Police uniform and plaid shirts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, im just wondering as to where to get hold of plaid/chequered work shirts online, sorta like a lumberjack shirt. hard to explain but im sure u got an idea.

ALSO:

im looking for a good police uniform for a male fig and the 'winona' female cop keeps coming up. im ideally looking for the Dragon "Royal Hong Kong Police Emergency Unit" if possible.

thanks guys

For the plaid shirt, go here... https://www.battlegeartoys.com/ Choose "Products" at the top, then scroll down and look at three pages of shirts.

They have quality stuff, and affordable too. Still looking for police gear.

thanks for that link collector. im jst checking em out now. let me know if u find that police uniform i wanted, or any others. thanks

im looking for a good police uniform for a male fig and the 'winona' female cop keeps coming up. im ideally looking for the Dragon "Royal Hong Kong Police Emergency Unit" if possible.

Ah, I see now. You are looking for more of a uniform with cap instead of tactical gear. Let me keep looking.

Hi thanks again for those. wish those pics of the shirts on the 1st site would go bigger, id like to see acouple of those shirts bigger. what bodys do they fit, any??

also thanks for the police links, altho im looking for more like this:

https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?...t&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGIH_en-GBGB284GB285&sa=N

Ah, I see now. You are looking for more of a uniform with cap instead of tactical gear. Let me keep looking.

yeah its an acutal uniform im looking for. i found that 1 iwas looking for but only pictures, i cant find anywhere thats selling it.

let mek nw if u find any uniforms. thansk alot.

Back